I absolutely love the smell of having a real pine for our Christmas tree however I can't stand the mess they make or don't like the risk of a over dry tree in our house, so we opt for an artificial tree. In the past, I just lived without the pine scent or used candles to give the idea of a fresh cut pine--but candles come with their own risk and with a rambunctious 4 year old in the house--they are no longer an acceptable options. I am super excited when I learned about ScentSicles by EnviroScent.
ScentSicles are scented ornaments that blend in with the tree, wreath or garlands and add the authentic smells of the season to your home. Made of natural fibers sourced from sustainable resources and infused with pure fragrance, ScentSicles offer a no-mess, no-flame, simple way to make artificial holiday greenery smell real, enhance the scent of a live tree, or just add scent as a decoration to any room. The fragrance is designed to last up to 30 days.
ScentSicles come in four inviting holiday scents:
- Fresh-Cut Fir,
- Fresh-Cut Pine,
- Fresh-Cut Spruce
- Cinnamon Stick
I am impressed with how much these smell like a real tree--I was given samples of the Fresh-Fir and Cinnamon Stick to check out, but I was able to check out the other scents at Bed, Bath & Beyond when I was there yesterday. Let me tell you, I will definitely be using these on my artificial tree and around my home this holiday season! Every scent is wonderful and very real smelling! I think the smells of the seasons are a big reason on what I love about the season and ScentSicles bring back my tree!
ScentSicles are perfect for Secret Santas or ideal for hostess gifts. When friends and family gather at your home for parties or for the big day, ScentSicles are a great way to add a quick boost of holiday spirit to your home.
Thank you to Leaddogmarketing for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment