Image Map

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gemmy Industries Want To Help Decorate Your House This Holiday!

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Gemmy Industries is a premier trendsetter in the areas of entertainment technology, decorating solutions, and animatronics and they have plenty of items to help deck your home, inside and out this holiday season.

Just in the Christmas section alone their categories include: Airblown; Animation; Decor; Lighting; Life-size; Storage; and Novelty. Their items feature some of our favorite characters, Snoopy, Disney characters, Sponge Bob, Dora and more, decked out for the holidays plus they offer the traditional seasonal characters--Santa, Frosty, etc.  Their items are available through retailers near you!
 
 

I was able to check out a couple of Gemmy's Christmas line. First, was a 2+ foot tall plush SpongeBob sitting on a present ready to greet visitors to your home this holiday season! He is perfect for the entryway of any SpongeBob loving home (granted my 4 year old wants to decorate his bedroom with him)! SpongeBob the Holiday Greeter is listed as available at Walgreens and Kmart.
 
Second, was the Disney Cars Musical Dancing Lights, which feature your favorite Cars characters--Lightening McQueen, Mater, Sally and more--on 8 clear snowflakes that cover colorful lights that blink, flash and play music! My child is absolutely mesmerized by the display. I love that they are battery powered so there is no cord to worry about plugging in. They are listed as available at Walmart. 
 
They also have several other Disney lights to choose from such at these princess lights, which I have played so many times at our house that I will be amazed it the batteries last until Christmas. Trust me when I say little girls would love to have a strand around their bedroom door this holiday season!
 
 
These are just a couple of the Gemmy Industries great holiday items that would be great for your own home or to consider giving as a gift.  I know I found lots of items that I would love to incorporate into our home this holiday season!

 Thank you to Gemmy for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest, review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved