Image Map

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Make Holiday Making Easy With Sans Sucre Baking Mixes

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


With more then 60 years under their belt, Bernard Food Industries has stepped up to the plate again to bring us a great option for baking mixes with their Sans Sucre line. For those of you who don't speak French (I don't either), Sans Sucre means without sugar. Sans Sucre Baking Mixes are the only baking mixes to be sweetened with all-natural, no calorie Stevia.
These sugar-free and no added sugar.

By using Stevia instead of standard sugar, Sans Sucre produces baking mixes that have the great taste and sweetness we desire in our dessert items. Monitoring sugar consumption has become a way of life for many people who are dieting, diabetic or just choose to be healthy eaters. 

Along with being naturally sweetened, the Sans Sucre baking mixes are also low fat, cholesterol free, lower in calories and sodium. 

Sans Sucre Baking Mixes currently have 4 options within their line of products. These options are:
  • Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
  • Milk Chocolate Brownie
  • Classic Blondie Brownie
  • Chocolate Fudge Brownie
I was given the opportunity to try out the Sans Sucre baking mixes. I love how easy these are to make--you need a couple of ingredients to make any of the basic mixes--water and oil. I have to admit that I could notice a bit that Stevia was used instead of sugar--but honestly I was looking for it and I thought they were pretty darn delicious anyway. They definitely satisfied my sweet & chocolate cravings in a delicious way. My husband and child did not even flinch at the taste (I didn't tell them they were healthier for them) and came back for multiples. I make them straight this time to give them a fair test but next time I will be trying some additions--nuts, raisins, etc to kick them up a notch.

Sans Sucre are currently available online, on Amazon and edietshop.com and are starting to be carried in a few stores nationwide (hopefully more very soon)!

 Thank you to Wilkes Pr for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved