Image Map

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sleep Pretty In Pink

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


My husband is a horrible snorer, and believe me I have had just a few unpleasant thoughts on how to stop his snoring so I can get some sleep. I know I am not alone with this situation, women everywhere are dealing with this situation. Sleep Pretty in Pink is here to help you out, with their products and with their new website called: iHateHisSnoring.com they show a better option (and allow you to vent a little) for getting some sleep vs carrying out those "not-so-nice" thoughts to stop your partners snoring.  I got a few chuckles out of the website--because I can feel Ms. Pink's pain!
Sleep Pretty in Pink earplugs are created specifically for a woman's comfort, to help her get a good nights sleep. They are super soft and help block snoring and other noise with their 32 Decibels of Noise Reduction. 

Sleep Pretty in Pink also has a Women's Sleep Mask & Travel Case to help a woman get a good nights sleep. It has a contoured "Eyelash Free" design and is designed to create a total blackout. It is made of silky soft foam and has an adjustable strap so you get a perfect fit just for you.

I have been using Sleep Pretty in Pink earplugs for quite sometime, they are quite comfortable and fit me well, plus they do their job. I am new to their Sleep Mask, however I frequently do wear a sleep mask trying to get a good nights sleep. I really like the Sleep Pretty in Pink Sleep Mask--it is comfortable and it doesn't put pressure on your eyes or eyelashes like many masks do!

Sleep Pretty in Pink earplugs and sleep mask help women get a great night sleep by cutting out irritating sounds (aka snoring) and light. They are great for women with snoring partners and for shift workers who must sleep during the day.
Thank you to JS2 Communications for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest, review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved