Back several years ago when I was dating my now husband and even for a few years after we got married, before we had our daughter, one activity we enjoyed going out and taking part in was Bingo. We tried to go 2-3 times per month and we always had a good time. Now that our life is a lot busier, we just do not have the time to go out and play anymore, but I wish we did. I have found a great replacement to going out and playing, by satisfying my urge by getting into an online bingo site.
What I enjoy about this is that I don't have to commit 3 hours of my evening like I used to when I went out to play Bingo. Plus, I save a lot of money. With my husband and I purchasing cards, food and drinks and 50/50 tickets we were spending about $30-$40 each time. Now I can play from the comfort of my own home and if I only want to play 2 or 3 games I can or if I want to play longer that works too. That is what I enjoy most about playing online games. It's also nice getting to play and not having to tote around my bingo bag filled with all of the different colored daubers we accumulated over the years and the lucky trinkets given to us by fellow players who made fun of us for not having any of our own.
All I have to do now is pick an online bingo room and start clicking on the selected numbers. The games seem to go faster than the games we used to go to, so I can actually play more games in less time, so I have more chances to win. So if you are like me and enjoy bingo but just don't have the time, why not consider online bingo?!
This post was sponsored by A Morales
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment