Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

StriVectin-TL Neck Cream

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 StriVectin has been a trusted name in anti-aging skin care technology. They recently expanded their line to reach another problem area for many people, sagging skin around the face and neck. These products are their StriVectin-TL line which includes the Tightening Face Serum and The Tightening Neck Cream. These 2 new products work instantly to tighten sagging skin and also to deliver long term skin firming benefits.
Unfortunately, along with aging comes loss of skin firmness which leads to one's skin appearing looser, crepey and with loss of resilience and contour. StriVectin-TL uses an exclusive blend of botanical tensors, collagen stimulating peptides and their multi-patented NIA-114 (niacin) molecule in their 3 tier approach to giving you back more youthful looking skin, immediately and long term. Some of the key ingredients include: Algae Extract, Cumingii Leaf Extract, Pullulan and Sorghum. Check out their website to get all the nitty-gritty on their ingredients.

Here are the description of the StriVectin-TL products from the press release I received:

With unique gel-cream texture, this ultra-lightweight serum provides a potent does of firming actives to give instant-gratification tightening while also improving skin texture and tone. Our patented NIA-114 helps to increase skin firmness, diminish trans-epidermal water loss, and reduce the appearance of sagging over time. Skin gets its bounce back!
To Use: Apply to clean face before moisturizer in the AM and PM. Using a circular motion, gently massage until completely absorbed.

StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream:
This all-new Tightening Neck Cream offers a big dose of firming and moisture for the neck and jawline. An incredibly rich, luxuriously nourished cream, StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream improves skin tone and tension, while restoring hydration and elasticity with deeply moisturizing ingredients such as Shea Butter, glycerin, panthenol (vitamin B5), ceramides and hyaluronic acid. Over time, skin feels firmer and more elastic revealing a more youthful appearance. Our patented NIA-114 molecule helps to strengthen the skin barrier to help prevent water loss, increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of sagging while improving elasticity for a smoother, more toned jawline and neck.
To Use: Apply to clean skin on neck and jawline in the AM and PM. Gently massage in an upward motion.

I was given some of the StriVectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream to try out for this review. I have to admit, I honestly don't have a huge problem in this area but I did notice that my skin  felt and looked much more moisturized, so I am thinking this will be a good preventative treatment as I am reaching the age of it becoming a problem.  I have talked with others who felt that this was a miracle cream for them, so I think it would be worth trying if this is an issue for you!

StriVectin-TL products are available at Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, Dillard's, Select Nordstrom's, Sephora, Ulta and StriVectin.

 Thank you to StriVectin for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved