Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

And The Giveaway Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 5 giveaways that ended Sunday, March 25th.  Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it.

If your name appears below, congratulations!  Winners must contact me with their mailing information by 11:59 PM CST on Thursday, March 29th or I will have to select a new winner.

The giveaways and winners are:

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love (3 winners)
16 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
9 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
3 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#3 is mrussell
#9 is sievers
#16 is rj7777 

Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals
Result: 68 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#68 is Allisha Gold

Veggie Tales: Robin Good DVD
20 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#20 is Erinn Sluka

Yoplait Trix Prize Pack
87 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#87 is Madeline Brubaker

The Guardian Duke Book
5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#5 is mrussell

Make sure you have entered my other great giveaways!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

1 comment:

Allisha Gold said...

Hi!
I emailed you a couple days ago regarding the Cranberry Naturals giveaway, but I wanted to make sure that you have received it.
Thank you!
Allisha Gold

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved