Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

Barista Prima Coffeehouse Decaf Italian Roast

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I enjoy my coffee, especially when it is prepared perfectly to my specifications. I want a crisp, bold taste the pleases my palate perfectly, with a touch of cream (yes, I still haven't graduated completely to black but I am getting closer). In the morning I want the delicious taste and I want the caffeine to kick start my day, but sometimes later in the day or evening, I crave a cup of coffee, but know I won't sleep if I have the caffeine, so I have turned to decaf. First, I find that there isn't the variety of options in the decaf line, and I have only recently discovered a decaf that fits my taste standards perfectly...Barista Prima Coffeehouse Decaf Italian Roast! Perfect!
The first time I popped the Barista Prima Coffeehouse Decaf Italian Roast (distributed by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc) into the Keurig and made myself a cup, I had to go back and look to make sure it really said Decaf on it! It tasted wonderful--bold without being bitter, I honestly would have guessed it was regular coffee. The PR I received, described it as "bold yet ideally balanced, with a subtle hint of smokiness and a bright clean finish. This robust, heavy-bodied decaf with its ripe fruit and berry notes epitomizes the time-honored Italian tradition of dark-roasted coffeehouse brews."  All I know is that I love it! It tastes just like I had ordered it from a coffeehouse but I made it in my own kitchen! And it is DECAF! 

Honestly, Barista Prima Coffeehouse knows just how to make the perfectly flavored coffee k-cups. I have tried their regular versions and each of them is absolutely delightful. The varieties include (descriptions from the Decaf Italian Roast box):

*Columbia--high-altitude treasure from a land of legendary coffee.
*French Roast--A sweet, smoky love song to the cafes of Paris.
*House Blend--The timeless perfection of your best-loved coffee house cup.
*Italian Roast--A deep, dark-roasted delight, done right

I am excited that Barista Prima have added the Decaf Italian Roast to their line up! It is perfect in my opinion, you couldn't ask for a better cup of decaf coffee!

Barista Prima Coffeehouse Decaf Italian Roast is perfect for winding down in the evening, when I want the comfort of a great cup of coffee without the caffeine! 

Be sure to keep an eye on the Barista Prima Facebook page...you just never know when they are going to introduce something new or offer some great deal!

 Thank you to Mbooth for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved