March is National Nutrition Month and Evenflo, a trusted name in baby care products, has put together products to help parents take the steps needed to ensure their child is getting adequate nutrition, from breast pumps to sippy cups and everything in between!
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends breastfeeding for the first 6 months, but as we all know there are times Mom needs to be away, so Evenflo offers the SimplyGo line of breast pumps and accessories to give Mom's a simple, comfortable and affordable way to support the occasional-use breast pumping. You can learn more on the Evenflo Breast Pump here.
Next, Evenflo has created a unique line of bottles to feed the baby breast milk or formula with, called Bebek. Evenflo Bebek bottles are designed to feel more like Mom, allowing parents and baby to enjoy the bonding time that feeding provides. The unique, one-piece vented silicone nipple (called Proflow) rapidly pulls air bubbles into the bottle and not into baby's tummy, which means less gas, less fussiness and colic! The wide-base nipple allows for easier latch-on for baby and transition from breast to bottle. The bottle itself is BPA free and is dishwasher safe. It has a comfortable ergonomic shape that helps parents and baby, when they are ready, hold. They are available in 2oz, 5oz and 8oz sizes and the line also includes pacifiers, trainer cups, gift sets, accessories and a sanitizer system.
Then, we have our toddlers, strong willed and independent (or at least wanting to be). The Evenflo Classic Zoo Friends Collection offers an assortment of fun colorful drinking and mealtime solutions! The Zoo Friends characters keep their attention, while the cups leak-free lids and ergonomic shapes help them manage their own meals with a bit less mess for Moms to clean up! The Evenflo Classic Zoo Friends line includes convenience cups, bottles, bibs, pacifiers, sippy cups and food storage containers. They are all top rack dishwasher safe and BPA free!
I was able to check out the Evenflo Bebek bottles and I have to say, I am impressed with the Bebek bottles. I have used many different types of bottles over the years (I spent years as a NICU RN before becoming a mom) and I really do like these. I found them to be quite comfortable. I like that they come in multiple sizes, so you have the perfect size depending on what you are using it for. I think the 5 & 8oz versions would be most used however, the 2 oz would be great for our really itty-bitties and even for giving meds to baby it when it is safe to mix it into a little bit of food. I found that they were easy for me to hold, so when I need to give some extra chin support or gentle stimulation to remind a little one to eat, I can do so easily, plus I can see that it would great for little hands holding as well. I also like the vent system built into the nipple--anything that reduces gas is definitely a good thing. I can also tell you my nephew likes these bottles as well, he latched on without any problem!
The Evenflo Bebek bottles is a great option for baby's bottles and I find them to be at a great price as well.
Thank you to mbooth for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment