A little over a year ago I told you about The Fairies on DVD. This DVD was a big hit with my daughter. Imagine her excitement when she found out about the new DVD called Fairy Dancing released by NCircle Entertainment. If you are not familiar with these shows, The Fairies they are from Australia and are magical and musical and have some great friends including an elf, bee, wizard and some young fairies too.
This series of DVD's contains two things my daughter, and I think a lot of other little girls, enjoy which is fairies and singing/dancing. As soon as I put the Fairy Dancing DVD in for my daughter she ran into her bedroom and pulled out one of her princess dresses and put it on. She came back out and immediately started dancing and jumping around with the fairies, Harmony and Rhapsody, and their other friends. What I think she really enjoyed about this DVD is all of the different styles of music and dancing she got to see and hear. There is jazz, tap, tango, rock 'n roll, boot scooting and ballet.
The DVD is 70 minutes of signing and dancing. I found it on Amazon for as low as $5.70 which includes shipping. You can also get it on the NCircle Entertainment website where it is currently priced at $5.99.
Thanks to NCircle Entertainment, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will a Fairy Dancing DVD.
Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, April 1st
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
*Like NCircle Entertainment on Facebook
*Post this giveaway on your Facebook Page
*Tweet your followers about this giveaway
*Subscribe To My Daily Feed
*Friend Me On Facebook
*Follow me on Twitter
Thanks to NCircle Entertainment for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


44 comments:
Fan on FB ,natbelinsky@verizon.net
i like the sponsor on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i like you on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i posted the giveaway on fb
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=258532837566248&id=100001853303989
ntiveheart@gmail.com
tweeted!
https://twitter.com/#!/ntiveheart/status/180007928412119041
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i follow on twitter @ntiveheart
ntiveheart@gmail.com
Like u on FB
Subscribe
Follow my SM on Fb
Follow my SM on Twitter
email subscriber
pkeintz@gmail.com
I like them on FB (Charissa Wagner)
Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/CAMomOfTwo/status/182940696171393026
Email subscriber char.groups(at)gmail(dot)com
Like you on FB (Charissa Wagner)
Follow on Twitter @CAMomofTwo
subscriber
I like NCircle Entertainment on FB as Anne Loyd.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I subscribe to blog emails.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I'm an email subscriber.
like them on FB
subscribed
Like NCircle on facebook ERin Cook
like you on facebook ERin Cook
follow you on twitter @cooks1978
I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
ncircle
fb fan
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com
I like Ncircle on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter. (tjdawson18)
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
Egg
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow NCircle Entertainment on Facebook under the username likwan.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/396519507025537.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twiter at https://twitter.com/#!/likwan/status/186566596515475457.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I like NCircle on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
Post a Comment