Image Map

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Great for the Kitchen: 12-Piece EcoLife Prep Bowl Set $19 (Retail $32)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

It seems like I never have enough bowls when I am cooking, which is why I am excited about today's deal of the day at Housewares Deals

Today they are selling an EcoLife 12 Piece Prep Bowl Set.

Eco products are environmentally friendly, 95% biodegradable, and made from 70% plant materials, which conserves oil consumption and uses less fossil fuels. In addition, the packaging is 80% recycled materials and uses soy based inks. 12 piece set include 4 each of 1 quart, 2 quart, and 1 pint bowls. Dishwasher safe.

The retail value of this set is $32, but Housewares Deals has it for $19.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved