Since 1991, Munchkin, Inc has been at the forefront of innovative products that delight both parents and children, making parenting a little easier. They have been at it again with their new line of Click Lock Cups that make the transition for bottle to cup and beyond much easier and cleaner.
The Munchkin Click Lock Cups audibly lock into place, keeping the beverage inside, not on the carpets! These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal that parents can see hear and feel! In fact, Munchkin is so confident these new cups are mess-free, they are backing up the promise with a 100% replacement guarantee. Plus they are easy to use, hold and clean!
They are available in several styles to suit your child's (and your) developmental needs. These styles include:
*9oz Click Lock Insulated Big Kid Cup (spout-less rim for transition to open cup)
*9oz Click Lock Straw Cup
*9oz Click Lock Flip Straw Cup
*9oz Click Lock Sippy Cup
*7oz Click Lock Trainer Cup (with easy to hold handles)
*Click Lock Insulated Straw Cup
The Munchkin Click Lock cups are available in an assortment of fun colors, artwork and licensed characters that you child will flip over!
I have been testing out the Munchkin Click Lock cups with my child and they really are spill proof! Our favorite, mostly due to my son's age is the Insulated Big Kid cup and the Flip Straw cup. They are great for in the car or when we are out and about. I honestly wish I would have had the others when he was a bit younger. I think the softish silicone that makes up the spout and straw on the other cups is wonderful--gentle on the teeth and gums and the shape of the spout seems to mimic a bottle nipple and a straw, which I think would make it easier to move from one to the next as they reach those developmental milestones. I love that I can hear and see that it is sealed. Totally makes me feel more comfortable that the drink is secure before I hand it to him.
You can learn more about the Munchkin Click Lock Cups on their website!
Thank you to Formula PR for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



No comments:
Post a Comment