I love the Owl City's music, but I haven't gotten the opportunity to see him in concert yet. Now I can catch Owl City in concert in the privacy of my own home, whenever I desire, with the release of the Owl City--Live from Los Angeles on DVD and Blu-ray, which provides an "All-Access pass" to one of the live performances from the All Things Bright and Beautiful World Tour.
Owl City--Live from Los Angeles was filmed at LA's Club Nokia last July and features 90 minutes of performance, covering a full 21 tracks. The tracks performed are:
1) The Real World
2) Cave In
3) Hello Seattle
4) Angels
5) Swimming In Miami
6) Umbrella Beach
7) I’ll Meet You There
8) Plant Life
9) Setting Sail
10) The Bird And The Worm
11) Lonely Lullaby
12) Fireflies
13) Dreams Don’t Turn To Dust
14) Kamikaze
15) Meteor Shower
16) Galaxies
17) Alligator Sky
18) Deer In The Headlights
19) Yacht Club
20) How I Became The Sea
21) If My Heart Was A House
The DVD also includes some cool bonus features including behind the scenes footage, exclusive interviews and more.
If you are not familiar with Owl City, here is a bit of information taken from the press release I received:
Owl City exploded onto the scene with the success of his major label debut Ocean Eyes. Released by Universal Republic Records in July 2009, the album topped the Billboard Rock, Alternative, and Dance/Electronic charts and was certified platinum in the U.S. It also spawned the quadruple platinum hit “Fireflies,” which hit #1 in 24 countries including twice in the U.S. Owl City then went on his first ever tour as the headliner and sold out shows across 4 continents, scarcely taking a break until it was time to record a new album. In the winter of 2010 the electro-pop aficionado went back into the basement where it all began and recorded his sophomore release All Things Bright and Beautiful, which was released on June 14th, 2011. That same week, Owl City kicked off another worldwide headlining tour bringing with him some new songs as well as his exciting live show. The 76 date trek took the band across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia and the Owl City – Live from Los Angeles DVD release comes as the All Things Bright and Beautiful World Tour draws to a close.
I love Owl City's music and I really enjoyed seeing one of his performances. I actually watched it with my 5 year old--who LOVES music and I think he was in awe of actually seeing a concert. I liked that I could control the volume on the performance, keeping my 5 year old's hearing safe while allowing him to see music in action. I think this is a must have for Owl City fans!
Owl City – Live from Los Angeles is a great way to see into the world of Owl City and experience the excitement of his live show intimately with the mastermind behind the project: Adam Young.
Would you like to win a copy of Owl City Live from Los Angeles?
Giveaway will end at 8 pm cst on Sunday, March 25th.
Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winner responsible for responding with shipping information.
US Entries Only Winner chosen by Random.org and announced on Monday
Winner responsible for responding with shipping information.
Want to win?
Download Here's Hope and support Owl City
Like Owl City on Twitter .
Follow Owl City on Facebook
Like Owl City on Twitter .
Follow Owl City on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments. Thank you to Owl City for my sample used in this review, and for the winners prize. Opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


4 comments:
I follow Owl City on Twitter. aggy384 at yahoo.com
I like Owl City on Facebook. aggy384 at yahoo.com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. aggy384 at yahoo.com
I am a feed subscriber. aggy384 at yahoo.com
Post a Comment