Image Map

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pink Chicken Opens In New York Review & $75 Gift Card Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

Bohemian Chic Goes Uptown with Coveted Designs for Girls and Women!

Pink Chicken, a vintage-inspired, bohemian-chic line for girls (and women) from designer Stacey Fraser, is opening their first NYC store on Madison Ave and 88th Street next month. The beautiful jewel of a boutique will sell the line's coveted, colorful, casual and cool dresses and separates. In addition to their store and website, Pink Chicken is now being sold in top stores across the country like Barneys New York, Ron Robinson and many others and is a favorite of celebrities and their kids, including Jennifer Garner, Nicole Richie, and Brooke Shields.


Obviously, I will not be making it to the New York store anytime soon, but thankfully we have the internet and can check out the catalog from the comfort of our homes.  Our daughter was recently sent the Margaret Dress in purple.  The dress is simple and can easily be worn as a sundress with sandals and dressed up or down depending on what your plans are.  I like that the dress is lightweight and is low maintenance, it is machine washable and most importantly your daughter will be comfortable.

Pink Chicken would like to send one reader a $75 gift card.

 Giveaway will end at 8pm on Sunday, April 1st
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

Want to win?

 Visit Pink Chicken, what item(s) would you order with your gift card
Like Pink Chicken on Facebook
Follow Pink Chicken on Twitter
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Thanks to Pink Chicken for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize.  Opinions are honest. 

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

135 comments:

mrussell said...

I would order my girls some new sundresses since I just cleaned out their closets and they have outgrown them all

mrussell said...

I liked you on FB

mrussell said...

I like SM on FB

mrussell said...

I follow my SM on Twitter

mrussell said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Twitter

mrussell said...

I follow My SM on Pinterest

Linda Kish said...

I like the scarf - dahlia/blue tie dye

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Linda Kish said...

I am an RSS subscriber

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

sievers said...

subscribed

sievers said...

I would use the GC towards sundress for L!!

sievers said...

liked on FB

kayshem said...

Mable dress-antique white carnival stripe

kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

Pink Chicken Twitter follower
@kayshem17
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

MSM Twitter follower
@kayshem17
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

MSM follow on Pinterest
Katie Morris Crider
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

Pink Chicken FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17?ref=tn_tnmn#!/kayshem17/posts/269393969805982

FB post
Katie Morris Crider
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/#!/kayshem17/status/180823271888003074

Twitter post
@kayshem17
kayshem@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like Pink Chicken on Facebook. aggy384 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Twitter. aggy384 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. aggy384 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest. aggy384 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your feed. aggy384 at yahoo.com

kdschirado said...

new sundresses

kdschirado said...

email subscriber

kdschirado said...

fb fan

bison61 said...

maya dress - yellow vintage rose

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

polly said...

i like the pink newborn gift set
pkeintz@gmail.com

polly said...

email subscriber
pkeintz@gmail.com

cw said...

Would love to buy a couple Edie dress - lilac/faded red and light blue/purple.they are darling!!

cw said...

subscribe to rss feed

Regina D said...

i love their dresses

Regina D said...

pink chicken fb fan

Regina D said...

pink chicken follower

Regina D said...

fb fan

Regina D said...

twitter follower

Regina D said...

subscriber

Regina D said...

follow you on pinterest

Aileen said...

I like the Jane and Tulum Lime skirt. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

email subscriber. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

Follow on Twitter. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

Like Pink Chicken on Facebook. arobimom at gmail dot com

Aileen said...

Follow Pink Chicken on Twitter. arobimom at gmail dot com

Beauty To Love said...

I would order: abby top - navy (women's)

Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Like Pink Chicken on Facebook
-Facebook Name: Anne E.
-Link to my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003635565291

Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)

Beauty To Love said...

I Follow Pink Chicken on Twitter
-Twitter: @ScentualBeauty1

Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)

kellyr78 said...

I would order the ava dress - lilac for my daughter
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I like Pink Chicken on FB(kelly D Saver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I like you on FB(kelly D Saver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow Pink Chicken on twitter(kellysaver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow you on pinterest(kelly saver)

KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Erin S said...

I like the georgia 2 pc set - orange bouquet floral erinnsluka@gmail.com

Erin S said...

FB follower @ Erinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail.com

Erin S said...

Twitter follower @3sonshavei erinnsluka@gmail.com

Erin S said...

email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail.com

Erin S said...

Pinterest follower Erinn Sluka erinnsluka@gmail.com

AubreyLaine said...

I'd get the Marabelle 2 piece set in Lime
family74014 at gmail dot com

AubreyLaine said...

I like Pink Chicken on FB
family74014 at gmail dot com

AubreyLaine said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Twitter
family74014 at gmail dot com

AubreyLaine said...

I like you on FB
family74014 at gmail dot com

AubreyLaine said...

I follow you via pinterest
family74014 at gmail dot com

FreeIndeed said...

s/s romper - pink vintage rose
thepryfamily@gmail.com

FreeIndeed said...

@thepryfamily2 follows you on twitter, thepryfamily@gmail.com

FreeIndeed said...

@thepryfamily2 follows sponsor on twitter. thepryfamily@gmail.com

FreeIndeed said...

Pinterest follower, Anna Pry (http://pinterest.com/thepryfamily/), thepryfamily@gmail.com

Natalie A. said...

I like the diaper cover - violet bouquet floral! Thanks!

Natalie A. said...

I'm a subscriber!

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Pinterest as Natalie A

Natalie A. said...

I follow on Twitter @natdey

Natalie A. said...

I like you on FB Natalie Ahotaeilo..

mrs.mommyy said...

sundresses

mrs.mommyy said...

subber

pmj said...

graphic 1-peacock shirt

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
of
pink chicken
pamela j

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
of
pink chicken
pj436

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pamela j

pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pj436

pjames330 at aol dot com

Kristen said...

I'd get the sabina dress.

Unknown said...

I like the marta top - antique white embroidery
dealsfan32 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I am an email subscriber with email
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter (@dealsfan32)
dealsfan32 (at) gmail (dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow pinkchicken on twitter (@dealsfan32)
dealsfan32 (at) gmail (dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest Clau4u12

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/#!/Dealsfan32/status/184961525130338305

cman said...

olive dress - pink sailboat dresses for all my girls!

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Kathleen said...

i would purchase the ava dress in navy and berry

heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com

Kathleen said...

Follow Pink Chicken on Twitter @heyfrugalmommy

heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com

Kathleen said...

Follow you on Twitter @heyfrugalmommy

heyfrugalmommy at hotmail dot com

Jessica said...

I would get the jaipur 2 pc set - lilac blossom
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like Pink Chicken on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/jjak2003/status/186449676189437952
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Noelle said...

the aipur 2 pc set - antique white blossom is super cute

Jodi said...

I would get the Emma dress...it's adorable!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like Pink Chicken on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow Pink Chicken on twitter. (tjdawson18)

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow My Springfield mommy on twitter. (tjdawson18)

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I am a new follower of you on Pinterest!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your daily feed.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

EGG

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I would love to get my daughter the Ava dress!
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I like Pink Chicken on FB
Erin Lawrence
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I'm following Pink Chicken on Twitter
@octoberthings
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I like you on FB
Erin Lawrence
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I'm following you on Twitter @octoberthings
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I'm following you on Pinterest
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

I'm subscribed via RSS
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/octoberthings/status/186529165128900610
octoberthings at gmail dot com

octoberthings said...

shared on FB:
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=262992733791465&id=100002869910844

octoberthings at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I really like the Purple Tulum skirt for kids. My daughter would be so adorable in it. I think I'd get that. Thanks for the chance to win!

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow Pink Chicken NY on Twitter. I’m mlynnh8

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter. I’m mlynnh8

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

lilyk said...

I would choose the dahlia/blue tie dye scarf.

lilyk said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/likwan/status/186569954466865153.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/303112956427587.

AMY said...

I like Pink Chicken on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Unknown said...

I would love to have leela dress - lime/cerise
Connie Gruning
CGruning at aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Facebook as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow Pink Chicken on Twitter as CGruning
Connie G
CGruning at aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

I love the Emma Dress!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved