Gas rates are on the rise and vacation season is just weeks away. One way I plan and save for our trips is by buying and saving gift cards throughout the year. We try to collect a combination of food, gas and what I label as "fun cards" which can be for shopping and other fun activities while we are away. Last year we spent less than $100 outside of our gift card collection and were away almost 10 days. So when I can share great deals on gift cards you know I am going to.
Here are a few deals I have found on gas cards:
· Chevron Gas Card: 2% off
Some other great deals on gift cards right now are:
Some other great deals on gift cards right now are:
- JC Penney: Discounted at 13%, typically 11%
- Gap: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
- Old Navy: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
- Banana Republic: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
- Gap Options: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
- Kohl's: Discounted at 12%, typically 11%
- Barnes & Noble: Discounted at 12%, typically 11%
- Victoria's Secret: Discounted at 13%, typically 12%
- Applebee's: Discounted at 10%, typically 9%
- Fandango: Discounted at 9%, typically 8%
- iTunes: Discounted at 6%, typically 5%
- Lucky Brand Jeans: Discounted at 21%, typically 20%
- Dick's Sporting Goods: Discounted at 13%, typically 12%
- Anthropologie: Discounted at 16%, typically 15%
- The Limited: Discounted at 22%, typically 20%
- Best Buy: Discounted at 6%, typically 5%
- Neiman Marcus: Discounted at 9%, typically 7%
- Lands' End: Discounted at 9%, typically 8%
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:
Post a Comment