We love potatoes at our house! Outside of chocolate, potatoes are my favorite food regardless of the style. Right now, I just can't think of a style of potato that I really disliked. My 5 year old's favorite style is mashed potatoes with gravy. So I frequently make those. Unfortunately the time it takes to peel, cook, and prepare mashed potatoes sometimes eliminates the option for them on our most crazy days, except now I discovered the option of Crystal Farms Simply Potatoes, which allows me to bring the delicious taste of fresh mashed potatoes to our table without the time and hassle of doing all the prep.
Simply Potatoes are made from fresh, never frozen potatoes. They are ready to use straight from the package and prepared in minutes, or can be used in a your favorite recipes. They are gluten free (except the Simply Macaroni & Cheese). They are available in your grocers dairy or section in a variety of styles, including:
Mashed Potatoes:
*Traditional
*Country Style
*Garlic
*Sour Cream and Chive
*Sweet Potatoes
Cut Potatoes:
*Shredded Hash Browns
*Southwest Style Hash Browns
*Diced Potatoes with Onion
*Homestyle Slices
*Red Potato Wedges
*Rosemary & Garlic Red Potato Wedges
*Garlic & Herb Hash Browns
*O'Brien Hash Browns
*Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
Steamables:
*Rustic Italian
*Ranch
*Zesty Garlic
Since discovering Simply Potatoes last year, we have turned to Simply Potatoes quite frequently. I have used several of their Simply-fied recipes, including their Cheesy Hash Brown Cups and the Irish Potato Pancakes, but my son's most frequent request is their Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes which pair perfectly with his favorite roasted chicken. I love that you can easily substitute the Simply Potatoes into most any recipe calling for potatoes. I am considering getting a few packages of their Traditional Mashed Potatoes to make for Easter dinner, instead of having to take the time to cut, peel and mash all those potatoes, I bet no one will even be able to tell the difference!
If you have a potato lover in your family, but frequently don't have the time to do everything from scratch, I would recommend trying out the Simply Potatoes varieties of your choice. Learn more by checking out the Simply Potatoes website and by following them of Facebook and Twitter.
Giveaway ends at 8pm, on Sunday, April 8th.
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
U.S. entries only
Want to win?
Like Simply Potatoes on Facebook
Follow Simply Potatoes on Twitter
Take a look at Simply Potatoes recipes, what one would you like to try?
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.Thank you to Simply Potatoes for my samples used in this review, and for the winners prize. Opinions are honest, review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


90 comments:
liked on fb ma
subscriber
like u fb
email subscriber.
I'd like to try the Cheesy Hash Brown Cups recipe.
I Like Simply Potatoes on Facebook
Thank you!
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I'd like to try the Garlic Herb Chicken and Potato Skillet.
jackievillano at gmail dot com
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
jackievillano at gmail dot com
like simply potatoes on fb
msboatgal at aol.com
cheesy hash brown cups sounds good
msboatgal at aol.com
like you on fb
msboatgal at aol.com
subscribe to rss feed on reader
msboatgal at aol.com
I like Simply Potatoes on FB - amhengst
I like you on FB - amhengst
i am a email subscriber of yours - amhengst at verizon dot net
Steakhouse seasoned diced potatoes is what Id like to try
i follow you on Pinterest - amhengst
Like Simply Potatoes on Facebook (Charissa Wagner)
Follow Simply Potatoes on Twitter @CAMomofTwo
Take a look at Simply Potatoes recipes, what one would you like to try?
Breakfast Pizza with Turkey Sausage
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Charissa Wagner
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
@CAMomofTwo
Follow me on Pinterest Charissa Wagner
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
char.groups(at)gmail(dot)com
Tweet https://twitter.com/#!/CAMomOfTwo/status/184510402254737409
Subscribe
Follow MSM on Twitter
Follow MSM on Pinterest
Like MSM on fb
Like u on fb
Follow u on Twitter
Hard to pick 1 recipe- liked the sounds of easy vegetable frittata-& hash brown quiche with ham,asparagus,& swiss
cheesy ham and potato casserole
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
e-mail subscriber
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I'd like to try the Cheesy Hash Brown Cups recipe.
eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com
I like Simply Potatoes on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook (Jessica Miller)
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy via e-mail
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I tweeted
https://twitter.com/#!/jjak2003/status/186891809627181059
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
I would like to try the breakfast hash recipe.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com
I am an email subscriber.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com
I like you on FB.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com
Like them on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo..
I follow on Twitter! @natdey
I follow the sponsor on Twitter! @natdey
I'm a subscriber
I follow on Pinterest on Natalie A.
Like you on Fb! Natalie Ahotaeilo..
Parmasian potatoes
Like simply potatoes
Follow simplypotatoes
Twitter follower
Like Simply Potatoes on Facebook
Follow Simply Potatoes on Twitter- 1brisket
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Crunchy topped cheese hashbrowns
Shared on FB https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=409942405700419&id=100001569308894
Tweeted https://twitter.com/#!/1brisket/status/188060855450083330
I want to try the recipe for Cheesy bacon and Potato casserole
I Like Simply Potatoes on Facebook
I Follow Simply Potatoes on Twitter
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
I Follow me on Pinterest
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
shared on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=382391225127785&id=100000707333496
shared on twitter
https://twitter.com/#!/1froglegs/status/188487961980059648
Like Simply potatoes on fb, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Follow simply potatoes via twitter as @sweepswin55, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Love to try cheesy hashbrowns, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Like you on fb, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Follow you via twitter as @sweepswin55, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Email subscriber, tracietrump@yahoo.com
I follow Simply Potatoes on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I would love to try the Chicken Pot Pie
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on Pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow Simply Potatoes on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow Simply Potatoes on Twitter under the username likwan.
I would like to try the Sweet Potato Soup recipe.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/#!/likwan/status/189090991913963520.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/365293110176833.
Like sponsor on fb as colleen busch chaselhoff at usa dot net
Like sponsor on twitter @busch0218 chaselhoff at usa dot net
Post a Comment