One of my favorite recent discoveries is the Lysol No-Touch System. I have been using their No-Touch Hand Soap System for quite some time. I love not having to touch anything to get the soap on my hands! No germy soap dispensers ! Yeah! Now, I have been introduced to the Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System. I am in heaven!
The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System contains an all in one cleaner for dishes, surfaces and hands that dispenses without having to touch the dispenser! Anyone who knows me, know how grossed out I get with handling certain foods like chicken and I am paranoid about touching anything else once I have handled those foods, so now I can wash my hands without even having to touch the soap dispenser--elbow on the water to rinse and I am good to go! Less risk of spreading nasty bacteria!
As for cleaning the dishes, I just hold a cup or plate or dishcloth up under the dispenser to get a bit of cleaning solution and wash my dishes like I normally would, I haven't had trouble getting dishes clean and grease free. Same goes for washing counters and stove tops, hold a sponge or cloth under the dispenser until the cleaning solution is dispensed, wipe them down. Dishes & surfaces need to be rinsed after application but the the 0.10% Triclosan that is the active ingredient in the Lysol liquid solution leaves everything well sanitized!
The Lysol No-Touch Kitchen System starter kit comes with the dispenser, 3-AA batteries and 1-kitchen system liquid refill in either sparkling tangerine or shimmering berry scents. Refills are available in the Sparkling Tangerine, Shimmering Berry and Sunkissed Lemon scents.
As you can tell, I love the Lysol No-Touch system in my home. I now use their kitchen system in the kitchen and their hand soap system in the bathrooms. I love having the option of germ free soap dispensers!
Thank you to Toniclc for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment