Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

Personalized Photo Flip Flops $12 (Retail $24.95)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

If you are excited about the warm weather and are looking for some new footwear, check out this deal.  For $12, you can get a one-of-a-kind pair of sandals with the Custom Photo Flip Flops from Pix Wraps. These are valued at $24.95.

Here is what you will get:

• A Personalized image, color, text and more
• Comfy black rubber strap and foam sole
• Sizing options: Children's/Men's/Women S-L
• Full color printing available
• 100% satisfaction guarantee

There is a limit of 3 per person.  I love flip flops and every year I pick up a new pair, I think I may have found the new pair for this year!

Go here to get in on this deal!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved