Image Map

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Unclaimed Giveaway Prizes: Winners Must Contact Me By 11:59 PM CST April 5th

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 8 giveaways that ended Sunday, April 1st at 8 PM. 

A few of the winners have not yet contacted me. As a reminder, winners must contact me with your mailing information by Thursday, April 5th at 11:59 PM CST or I will have to select a new winner.

The unclaimed giveaways and winners are:

Pink Chicken $75 Gift Card
129 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#129 is Missy L


Kohl's Care Prize Pack
189 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#189 is tnxns09


Make sure you have entered my other great giveaways!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

3 comments:

shine like stars forever... said...

pick me!!!!!

s said...

I'm not sure how to contact you to claim my prize. I don't have an email for you :-(
tnxns09 at gmail dot com

My Springfield Mommy said...

You get my email address by clicking on the "Contact" tab on the top of my site's homepage. Then email me your mailing information.

Thanks!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved