Image Map

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yoplait Greek Yogurt Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I don't know about you but I am almost always ready to get away to a tropical paradise! Unfortunately, that can be a little difficult to find here in central Illinois! So sometimes I just have to improvise, I add something fresh, sunny and tropical to the menu--whether it be food or beverage, just adding something that has that delightful tropical taste can really take me away!
Yoplait Greek has been helping me start my day with some sunniness for the past week with their two new flavor offerings:

*Cherry Pomegranate
*Coconut

Both are available in convenient 4-(4oz) pack multi-packs. They are a great source of calcuim and Vitamin D, plus they contain 2x the protein of regular yogurt! The 4 oz size it perfect for a snack or part of a delicious breakfast!
Yoplait Greek has also added Blueberry to their 4-pack flavor line-up, which also includes Strawberry and Honey Vanilla. The fruit versions-blueberry, cherry pomegranate & strawberry contain fruit on the bottom! You can also find Yoplait Green in Plain, Key Lime and Peach (just not in the 4 pack) as well as Strawberry, Blueberry and Peach with Granola.

Yoplait Greek yogurt is a staple at this house! I add a serving of my favorite granola to it and I have the perfect breakfast to keep me going until lunch time. The higher protein and delicious taste are the biggest selling points for me. I think my new favorite is the coconut, but honestly I like them all! I like the smooth creamy texture and the fresh taste. The coconut is the fresh coconut, not the sickening sweet coconut that you frequently find--fresh and tropical! Delightful!

 Thank you to Coneinc for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved