Image Map

Monday, September 17, 2012

Awesome Adventures-Vol. Three: Thrills and Chills Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


It's a spooooky time of the year, with Halloween right around the corner and our preschoolers get to celebrate this fun and spooky time with their favorite friends, Thomas & Friends, Fireman Sam and Bob the Builder with the latest release from Lionsgate Home Entertainment and HIT Entertainment, and the third of installment of the Awesome Adventures video series, called Awesome Adventures-Vol. Three: Thrills and Chills, available on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand!
Here is the synopsis of Awesome Adventures-Vol. Three: Thrills & Chills from the back of the DVD case:

Scare up some fun this Halloween with your favorite friends! Thomas and his friends enjoy some ghostly encounters, Fireman Sam keeps everyone safe from scares, and Bob the Builder and the machine team go batty with some new nighttime pals! Get in the Halloween spirit with a few tricks, lots of treats and plenty of fun for all! 

Includes 6 Spooky Adventures:
1. Thomas & Friends: Halloween
2. Thomas & Friends: Haunted Henry3. Thomas & Friends: Duncan Gets Spooked4. Fireman Sam: Mummy's Little Pumpkin5. Bob the Builder: Trix's Pumpkin Pie6. Bob the Builder: Dizzy's Sleepover

Digital Download and On Demand has an additional Thomas & Friends episode called: Buzzy Bees.

The Awesome Adventures Vol. 3: Thrills & Chills is perfect for it's target range--ages 2-5. My son loves all of these shows and their characters. I love the variety within one DVD, plus the different episodes allows me to keep his TV time within the limits we set (2hrs/day) and give him some choice.  I know that when he watches any of these lessons he is going to be learning some very important life lessons in a fun way--and I am always surprised at how much he retains when I ask him about a show. This would be a wonderful addition to any preschoolers video library.
Would you like to win a copy of this DVD?


 Giveaway ends Sunday, October 7th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.

Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
Tell me which of the Adventures you would like to see first.
Which of the shows on this DVD does your child like?

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook 
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments


 Thank you to Lionsgate for my samples used in this review and the winners prize.  Opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

73 comments:

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

Colleen Maurina said...

I think he would like to see Thomas & Friends: Haunted Henry first and he really loves all Thomas & Friends shows.

colljerr at comcast dot net

scottsgal said...

thomas and friend's halloween. My friend's twins love Thomas videos

scottsgal said...

like you on fb

scottsgal said...

rss subscriber

sievers said...

like on fb

sievers said...

follow on pinterest

mrussell said...

SuBscribe

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Would like to see number1

mrussell said...

Don't have a favorite

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

HOLIDAYS, OR halloween

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

twitter

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

facebook

Unknown said...

Thomas & Friends Halloween!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I think my kids would like Thomas & Kids Halloween the most too!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Sherrie said...

We would like to see Thomas & Friends: Haunted Henry and my granddaughter's love Thomas the Train best :)

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Follow you on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email/rss

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/250473583279759360

Sherrie said...

Shared this giveaway on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/118153468334691

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

AMY said...

My son loves Thomas. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

rj7777 said...

I think I would like to see Thomas and friends Halloween adventure first. I really don't know though!!!
Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I don't think my grandson has a favorite yet. If he does I don't know about it! Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/252129141233700864
rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/276599539124538
rjspratlen@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thomas and friends.

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter (@dealsfan32)
dealsfan32 (at) gmail (dot)com

Unknown said...

I am an email subscriber with email
nclaudia 25 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest Clau4u12

kayshem said...

I would like to see Haunted Henry.

kayshem said...

My daughter loves Thomas.

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

Pinterest
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/kayshem17/posts/292455884193309

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/252786263688626176

daivabaum said...

Thomas & Friends: Halloween

daivabaum said...

My son loves them all!

daivabaum said...

I like you on Facebook.

daivabaum said...

I follow you on pinterest

cman said...

Thomas & Friends: Haunted Henry3.

cman said...

Thomas & Friends.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Austin Baroudi said...

I think my daughter would like the Thomas & Friends: Duncan Gets Spooked episode the best!
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Liked Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Following you on Pinterest as Austin Baroudi.
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Subscribed to Springfield Mommy's daily feed via Google Reader with mcfallsk8er@gmail.com
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Tweeted @Austieb7
https://twitter.com/Austieb7/status/254862631364612096
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Shared this giveaway on Facebook as Austin Baroudi.
https://www.facebook.com/austin.baroudi/posts/503836476294845
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

debijackson said...

haunted henry first debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

fblikeu as debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

tw u as jacksondeb
debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

emailsub debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

pin follow as jacksondeb debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

Diana said...

I would like to see Haunted Henry
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

My granddaughters like Thomas
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi said...

We would love to watch Haunted Henry first.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

My boys LOVE Thomas & Friends.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on twitter. @tjdawson18

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your daily emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved