Image Map

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Educational Insights Ant Farm Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


We all like the toys our children to play with to be educational and of course the kids want fun and Educational Insights offers but in every toy that holds their name.  I am very excited to have been asked to share a few of the products with you over the next month or two.

The first item I am going to share is the GeoSafari Ant Farm, trust me I know an Ant Farm is not for everyone but I am have a blast watching these little creatures carry the sand around to build their tunnels.


If you have not had an Ant Farm then there are a few things you may want to know first.  When your kit arrives it does not contain the ants, you must order them and this is to ensure all will be alive.  While you are waiting for your ants to show up you can get their new habitat ready by adding the sand and pushing down the small cotton balls which get the tunneling process started.  When the ants arrive follow the instructions on adding them along with a little food and water.  Be sure not to over water, if you do it will only weight down the sand and make it too heavy for the ants to move.

Now it is time to just site back and enjoy.  If you are like me you will find  it hard to walk away from them, they have a way of drawing you in.  From building tunnels, eating and working together you will be amazed at just how hard ants work.

 Would you like to win an Ant Farm?

Giveaway ends Sunday, September 16th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
Check out the toys on Educational Insights, which one would your child like best.
 Have you had an Ant Farm?  What did you think.  
Like Educational Insights on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments
  Thank you to Educational Insights for my sample used in this review and for the winners prize.  Opinions are honest.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

117 comments:

Chelle said...

My son would love the GeoSafari® Dino Digs Tyrannosaurus rex.

chinaadoptmom @ gmail.com

AMY said...

I think my son would like the Math Shark. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

We have had an ant farm and we loved it. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like Educational Insights on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Kathy said...

My son would love the See 'n' Solve Visual Calculator

Kathy said...

Liked Educational INsights on FB

Kathy said...

Email Subscriber

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Like MSM on twitter

mrussell said...

We had an ant farm and loved it

Carrie Phelps said...

My grandson would love the MathShark®.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I have never had an ant farm but it just so happens it's one of my favorite insects.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Educational Insights on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Pinterest; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I subscribe to your email; CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

Tweet; https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/242770701365440512
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

FB share; https://www.facebook.com/carriedust/posts/433501683354394
Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

phxbne said...

follow on Pinterest Michele Daley

phxbne said...

my brother had one - we loved it!

phxbne said...

Like on facebook Michele Daley

phxbne said...

email subscriber

phxbne said...

twitter follower
@phxbne

phxbne said...

Healthy Foods Stamp Set

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber.

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

Roseann K. said...

The Math Shark rocks!

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

dino dig

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

twitt

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

pinterest

Regina D said...

anything to do with bugs

Regina D said...

never had an ant farm

Regina D said...


Like Educational Insights on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Regina D said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

Regina D said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

bison61 said...

Sprout & Grow Greenhouse with Wonder Soil

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

I have never had an ant farm but I think the boys would enjoy it

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My neices would like the Window Garden.My daughter is grown so I like to win fun things for my neices for Christmas.Thanks for the cool giveaway! :)

Unknown said...

I never had an Ant Farm as a kid.I love watching shows on ants.They're really fun and interesting to watch.

Unknown said...

I like Educational Insights on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB :)

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email
tigers3450@att.net

Unknown said...

BBQ Blitz!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have never had an ant farm!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Educational Insights on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

sarahz13 said...

I like the Hot Dots® Jr. Card Set Numbers & Counting for my 2 toddlers.

sarah.zaengle at yahoo dot com

rookieabh said...

Goofball Rally looks fun also!
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

I have never had an ant farm but I think it would be fun to watch them work!
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

I like you on FB - Ashley Brooke Sifers
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

Follow on twitter @rookieabs
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

subscribe by google reader
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

tweet https://twitter.com/rookieabs/status/245927663909343232
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

jayedee said...

my littles would love the Hydroponics Lab!

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

we haven't had an ant farm in years! but we loved it when we did. this year we had a butterfly hatchery...it was awesome!

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

i like the sponsor on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

i like you on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

i follow you on twitter @ntiveheart

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

tweeted!

https://twitter.com/ntiveheart/status/247309466041729024

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

i follow you on pinterest - jayedee dewitt / ntiveheart

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

i subscribe via email - ntiveheart@gmail.com

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

jayedee said...

posted on fb - https://www.facebook.com/jayedee.dewitt/posts/120061311474721

jayedee.dewitt@gmail.com

Erin Cook said...

my daughter would love the math shark game

Erin Cook said...

like educational insights on facebook ERin Cook

Erin Cook said...

I never had an ant farm when I was a child I think my kids would it though

Erin Cook said...

like you on facebook ERin cook

Erin Cook said...

follow you on twitter @cooks1978

Erin Cook said...

pinterest follower ebcook78

Laura Miller said...

I love Hot Dots!!! I want the get ready for school set!

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I have never had an ant farm...but my little boy sure wants one! :)

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I like Educational Insights on FB as Laura Miller.

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB as Laura Miller.

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I follow My Springfiel Mommy on Twitter as @Krazed79.

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest as Laura Miller.

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I tweeted! https://twitter.com/Krazed79/status/247326069089239040

krazed79@yahoo.com

Laura Miller said...

I shared on FB. http://www.facebook.com/krazed79/posts/532447353435919

krazed79@yahoo.com

Mom Caboodle said...

My Daughter would love the GeoSafari® Plankton Net.


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

Yes, I had an ant farm and I loved it. Ants are amazing!


Shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I Like Educational Insights on Facebook (Shanna Bailes)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Shanna Bailes)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@momcaboodle)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I follow you on Pinterest (Shanna Bailes)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

Shared on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Shannabailes/posts/456779297678946


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MomCaboodle/status/247403103073218560


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I subscribe.


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Jodi said...

My kids would love the Glow in the Dark Solar System.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like Educational Insights on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on twitter. @tjdawson18

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Diana said...

I love the Hot Dots
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like Educational Insights on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I did have an ant farm growing up and loved it
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com

lilyk said...

The GreenThumb Classroom Greenhouse loos very nice!

lilyk said...

I haven't had an ant farm before but it looks interesting.

lilyk said...

I follow Educational Insights on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/247454351541555200.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/514027828611463.

Nannie Reviews said...

My granddaughter would love the Math Shark. (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

Nannie Reviews said...

My daughter had an ant farm and she loved it. We use to watch them work. They were so interesting. (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

Nannie Reviews said...

I light Educational Insights on facebook (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

Nannie Reviews said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

Nannie Reviews said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

Nannie Reviews said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy On Pinterest (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

Nannie Reviews said...

I subscribe (Phyllis Dolen)

Nannie reviews at gmail dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved