Image Map

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Educational Insights BBQ Blitz Game Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

If you are looking for a new game to challenge your little ones and practice their matching skills, here is a really fun game for the whole family called BBQ Blitz from Educational Insights. 

The game comes with a barbecue game board that looks like the inside of a grill, 16 burgers with 4 different toppings including ketchup, mustard, cheese and pickles, 12 buns, 4 paper plates, and 4 spatulas. The game is for 2–4 players and for grades Pre-K and up.  Each player gets a plate and spatula to start and all of the bungs and burger patties are placed on the grill, face down.  When the game starts everyone picks up their spatulas and the game is on to flip and find the burger patties with the toppings that match their own plates. The winner is the first person ti fill their plate with the matching burgers and buns. 

My daughter has always loved playing match games whether a board game version or on the computer, but she has never had as much fun as she did playing BBQ Blitz. The way this game is played is a much more interactive and hands-on way to play a matching game.  I played with my daughter and husband and believe me our spatulas were flying all over the grill and burgers and buns were flipping everywhere.  It was fun for all of us to try to be the first one to create our burgers with the correct toppings and buns.

For more information about this game and all of the other ones they offer, check out the Educational Insights website.

Thanks to Educational Insights, one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a BBQ Blitz Game.

Giveaway ends Sunday, September 23rd at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
*Check out the toys on Educational Insights, which one would your child like best.
*Tell me what other matching games your child plays
*Like Educational Insights on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments

Thank you to Educational Insights for my sample used in this review and for the winner's prize.  Opinions are honest.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

153 comments:

AMY said...

I think my son would like the Buy It Right game. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like Educational Insights on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

My son has a Toy Story Memory game that he likes. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

phxbne said...

Healthy Foods Stamp Set

phxbne said...

Disney Memory

phxbne said...

Like on facebook Michele Daley

phxbne said...

email subscriber

phxbne said...

twitter follower
@phxbne

Janet W. said...

My grandson would like the Bean Bag Toss.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

My grandson likes to just take a deck of cards and match up the like numbers or colors.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like educational insights on facebook - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on twitter @jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/243097983854444544
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on facebook - Janet Watson
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=458077477566498&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Tara Oliver said...

we play matching card games, but I think that's about it. this looks fun!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

ooo my youngest would like the design and drill screwdriver!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like you on FB
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow you on Twitter as th7272.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like them on FB.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like you on Pinterest as th72.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber. thanks for the chance!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Colleen Maurina said...

I would also like their PlayBrix Cardboard Building Bricks, Set of 54.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

He plays matching games on our iPhone and is getting pretty good at it!

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like Educational Insights on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like you on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I subscribe to you by email.

colljerr at comcast dot net

Tami Vollenweider said...

I also like the Geo Safari Talking Globe Jr.

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

Facebook Fan of Educational Insights(Tami Simoneaux)

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

My Son liked to play Go Fish Game

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Tami Vollenweider said...

Tweeted:

https://twitter.com/tamilynn59/status/243405479873744896

tamilynn59@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

My grandsons would love the GeoSafari® Vega 600 Telescope.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

We actually have and play a super hero card matching game.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Educational Insights on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/243498746627911680

Carrie Phelps said...

FB share; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/carriedust/posts/459716944072413

Regina D said...

all of their stuff looks good we love the site!

Regina D said...


curious george

Regina D said...

*Like Educational Insights on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Regina D said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

bison61 said...

Grill-and-Go Camp Stove

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Unknown said...

My 2 neices would love this bbq game because my brother-in-law barbques a lot.Thanks for the Awesome and fun giveaway!

Unknown said...

They play Your Bugging Me Color Matching Game.

Unknown said...

I like Educational Insights on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I follow Educational Insights on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB :)

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Twitter

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email
tigers3450@att.net

Unknown said...

Buy It Right game!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

My kids love the Toy Story 3 match game.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like Educational Insights on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Pinterest

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on twitter

mrussell said...

I would like classroom jeopardy

mrussell said...

We used to play Disney matching game

daivabaum said...

Goofball Rally

daivabaum said...

I like you on Facebook.

daivabaum said...

I like Educational Insights on Facebook.

daivabaum said...

I follow you on twitter. @poniabaum

daivabaum said...

I follow you on pinterest

daivabaum said...

I'm an email subscriber.

Anonymous said...

My kids really like Hot Dots

Anonymous said...

My kids play another matching game which is a Scooby Doo card matching game that we have had for forever.

Anonymous said...

like educational insights on FB
april yedinak

Anonymous said...

email subscriber
ape2016 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

pinterest follower
ape2016

Anonymous said...

twitter follower
@apeyedinak

Anonymous said...

follow on FB
april yedinak

Hollowsins said...

My boys would love the playfoam combo pack
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

Hollowsins said...

like MSM on facebook
amanda hardesty
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

Hollowsins said...

I follow MSM on twitter
hollowsins
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com

Emily said...

The Light Writer looks awesome!

fallingfan at gmail.com

Emily said...

I like Educational Insights on Facebook.

Emily said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

mommy2luke2008 said...

I would love to have a Hot Dots Jr!

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

He plays a matching game on PBS Kids on the computer that he absolutely loves, it's on Peap and the Big Wide World!

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

I like Educational Insights on Facebook under Mary Williams

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

I'm a fan of yours on Facebook under Mary Williams

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

I'm following you on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/mommy2luke/

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

I subscribe to your emails
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

I shared this on twitter
https://twitter.com/getinonthewins/status/249866952728780800

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

mommy2luke2008 said...

I shared this on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/mary.williams.127648/posts/470021429708606

maryw1981 at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

I like this on educational insight MathShark Handheld game quizzes students on 7 different math skills.

aaltw_515 said...

we play card matching games

sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

I like educational insights on facebook as amy williams
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

springfield mommy on facebook as amy williams

sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

follow springfield mommy on twitter as @amyabram1

sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

I follow springfield mommy on pintrest as aaltw515
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

I tweeted here is my link
https://twitter.com/amyabram1/status/249868767260196864

sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

aaltw_515 said...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/amy.williams.7169/posts/445235702185869

my share on facebook as amy williams

sethandtjay at yahoo dot com

Diana said...

I think my granddaughters would like the playfoam
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

We like playing matching games with playing cards
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like Educational Insights on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Mammamayor said...

We like the hot dots learning system, thank u! Natbelinsky@verizon.net

karenmed409 said...

Design & Drill Screwdriver would be a favorite

karenmed409 said...

Like Educational Insights on Facebook
Gumma Medlin

karenmed409 said...

following you on twitter
gummasplace

karenmed409 said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Gumma Medlin

karenmed409 said...

folowing you on Pinerest
Gumma Medlin

Erin S said...

I like Add/Subtract POP game erinnsluka@gmail

karenmed409 said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

Erin S said...

follow you on FB Erinn Arena Sluka

Erin S said...

email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow EI on FB Erinn Arena Sluka

karenmed409 said...

shared on facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gumma.medlin/posts/209146589216061

Erin S said...

Pinterest Erinn Sluka

degood said...

My son would like Math Shark the most.

degood said...

My son likes to play a toy story 3 memory game that we have.

degood said...

I like educational insight on facebook as kerrie mayans

degood said...

I like your blog on facebook as kerrie mayans

degood said...

I follow you on twitter as kmayans.

degood said...

I follow you on pinterest as degood.

Mandy said...

I love their bean bags!

Mandy said...

I like educational insights on FB

Mandy said...

I like you on FB

Yolanda said...

We could use the Hot Dots® Learn to Solve Word Problems Set Grades 4-6

Yolanda said...

I like Educational Insights on fb/Yolanda

Yolanda said...

twitter follower/mrsskyrob

Yolanda said...

I like your fb page/Yolanda

Yolanda said...

Pinterest follower/mrsskyrob

Yolanda said...

subscriber

Karen Propes said...

She wants the GeoSafari® Jr. Talking Globe™ Jr., its on her birthday wish list. http://www.educationalinsights.com/category/teachers/brand/geosafari--174-/geosafari+jr.+--174-.do
I also love this game for her also.
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

She loves the search and find puzzles and also plays go fish and we have some homemade math matching with pictures game.
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I like Educational Insights on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Like you on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

I follow you on Twitter @ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Already subscribe to your daily feed
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Tweeted giveaway

https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/249974885470838784
ncjeepster@aol.com

Karen Propes said...

Shared giveaway on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster/posts/261495430620011
ncjeepster@aol.com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on twitter @tjdawson18.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like Educational Insights on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

cman said...

Toy Story match game.

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

It would be the Puppet-on-a-Stick™ (set of 3)! Cute!
Thank You!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And the matching game that she like is: The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game™
Thanks!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I like Educational Insights on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I tweeted it: https://twitter.com/ciao6211/status/250009612575703040
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

And shared it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/447520928625053
Thank You!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved