Have your kids been talking about Text Bands? If not they will be soon and you will find yourself running around to all your local Hallmark stores looking for them.
Text Bands — a cool, brand-new way for kids to let friends know what’s on their mind. Text Bands allow kids to send text messages wristband to wristband, expressing themselves and spreading encouragement in a fun, new way. How? Kids enter up to 10 characters into the screen on the band and bump fists or shake hands to pass the message. The bands will light up and the messages will transfer from band to band.
So how does it work? It is simple kids type up to 10 characters and when they pass a friend with a Text Band they pass the message by simply touching the bands together, maybe a high five, a bump of the bands. The bands come in lots of colors and before your kids can even think about wearing their band they must take the pledge which simple says that the kids promise to ROCK the bands and wear them with PRIDE.
I have a feeling a lot of parents will be trying to track down Text Bands come Christmas, but you may not have to...
Would you like to win a pair of Text Bands?
(2 winners, 2 text bands each)
Giveaway ends Sunday, September 16th at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Thank you to Hallmark for my sample used in this review and for the winners prize. Opinions are honest.Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info
Want to win?
Check out Text Bands, what do you think?
Show them to your kids, what do they think?
Tweet Text Banks
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

79 comments:
email subscriber
Pinterest follower
Cute and safe idea for children.
they look fun
kids think they might be cool
interesting entertianing
kids think it is cool
https://twitter.com/wonderwomanmoma/status/243542434146033665
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
great idea the boys would think they are so cool
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I think they would keep the kids busy for a while
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
e-mail subscriber
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
Subscribe
Follow MSM on twitter
like on facebook (michelle b)
twitter follower (chelleb36)
email subscriber
pinterest follower (chelleb40)
I think my kids would love these!
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
My kids want these too!
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I subscribe to blog emails.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
They look awesome! My nieces would go nuts!
My son said cool but he's a little too young for them I think.. I would give them to my nieces!
subscribed by google reader - Ashley Sifers
Follow on twitter @rookieabs
ashley_brooke_h (at) hotmail.com
Like you on fb - Ashley Brooke Sifers
ashley_brooke_h (at) hotmail.com
tweet https://twitter.com/rookieabs/status/245928884447637504
ashley_brooke_h (at) hotmail.com
they look like so much fun even I would enjoy them :)
my girls like them so much they already asked if I dont win if I can buy them for them lol :)
https://twitter.com/Jackie_RezaD8a/status/246883490052853760
tweet for today
http://www.facebook.com/JACKIE.REZA1/posts/409971625733934
shared on facebook
I follow you on twitter as @Jackie_RezaD8a
I liked your facebook page as Jaqueline Reza
I subbscribed to your email as Jackiereza84@gmail.com
I follow you on pinterest as jackie Reza
they look like the kids would really like them
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com
i follow you on twitter
@WinchesterJenny
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com
i sub. to your emails
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com
I think they are cool
my kids would love these
I tweeted text band https://twitter.com/cooks1978/status/247317053332144130
like you on facebook ERin Cook
follow you on twitter @cooks1978
pinterest follower ebcook78
I think these are really cool! My son would love them! I like that you can exchange messages!
krazed79@yahoo.com
I showed them to my son and he said "Sweet!". LOL.
krazed79@yahoo.com
My tweet! https://twitter.com/Krazed79/status/247328055998169088
krazed79@yahoo.com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on FB as Laura Miller.
krazed79@yahoo.com
I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @Krazed79.
krazed79@yahoo.com
I shared on Twitter! https://twitter.com/Krazed79/status/247328752898560000
krazed79@yahoo.com
I shared on FB! http://www.facebook.com/krazed79/posts/456834931028486
krazed79@yahoo.com
I like them they are a great idea..
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
My kids saw them and asked for them my boys will play together with them
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/amyabram1/status/247345147992502272
this is my link to my tweet as @amyabram1
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
Like on facebook
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
follow on twitter as @amyabram1
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
follow on pintrest as aaltw515
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
email subscriber
sethandtjay@yahoo.com
I think they are really cute! eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com
The kids think they look like fun. eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com
I think these look like a lot of fun for my girls!
I showed my 5 year old and she thought we should run out and get some for her and her friends. I think I'd rather wait and let Santa bring them and share in her excitement.
I follow My Springfield Mommy on fb. (K. Lundine)
I follow on twitter. (@klundine)
I follow you on pinterest. (K. Lundine)
I tweeted text bands but had to cut out 10 characters from your tweet. https://twitter.com/klundine/status/247420617404579840
I think they are a fun idea
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I think the Text Bands look very interesting!
I tweeted Text Banks on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/247460217518956545.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/247461579153604608.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/528939703787777.
Post a Comment