I received the Cow and Barn Pillow like the one pictured above but there are several more to choose from including Monkey and Hut, Dog and Doghouse, Dragon and Castle and more. My daughter loves the non-traditional pillows so as you can imagine she loved the Cow and Barn Pillow she received. She was very excited to be able to zip and unzip the barn door and take her cow in and out of the barn. When is was time for her to go to sleep it was time to return the cow to the barn because he had to sleep too.
Happy Nappers are just one small segment of what CoppinsGifts offers. They are also one of the largest online Hallmark gift retailers in the United States. They have a huge inventory of items that you can order online or by telephone. If you are looking for a special gift for someone, I would encourage you to check them out.
Thanks to CoppinsGifts one lucky My Springfield Mommy reader will win a Happy Napper.
Giveaway ends Sunday, September 23rd at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Thanks to CoppinsGifts for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info
Want to win?
*Visit the CoppinsGifts website and tell me one item you are interested in*From the CoppinsGifts website which Happy Napper is your favorite
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments
Thanks to CoppinsGifts for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


159 comments:
I also like the Heartwood Creek By Jim Shore Disney Traditions Bambi
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I love this!
http://www.coppinsgifts.com/happy-nappers-bear-and-log-cabin-pillow.html
Lexijo213 at yahoo dot com
I like the Happy Nappers Dog and Doghouse Pillow
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like the monkey!
Lexijo213 at yahoo dot com
I like you on FB(Kelly D Saver)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellydpa)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
LIke you on Facebook!
Kristin Sawatzke
Lexijo213 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on pinterest(kelly saver)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I subscribe to your email under
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Email subscriber!
Lexijo213 at yahoo dot com
I like the Wits and Wagers Family game. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
The Dragon and Castle is my favorite. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
Happy Nappers Dog and Doghouse Pillow
Willow Tree Angel of Friendship
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Michele Daley
follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest Michele Daley
email subscriber
twitter follower
@phxbne
I love the Precious Moments: Butterfly Kisses With Love Filled Wishes - Boy Figurine on their website.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
My favorite Happy Napper is the Monkey and Hut Pillow.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/243097140665151488
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
Shared on facebook - Janet Watson
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=256528467801417&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
email subscriber
doghouse and pillow
twitter
pinterest
subscriber
I like the annoying monsters. my girls love monsters and these guys are cute!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
I really love the lady bug and think my girls would, too.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
subscriber.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
like you on FB.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter as th7272.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
I follow you on pinterest as th72.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com
Happy Nappers Bear and Log Cabin Pillow
Happy Nappers Bear and Log Cabin Pillow is my favorite-
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
Sohamolina-Pinterest
I am an email subscriber- eddiem11@ca.rr.com
I also like the Wubba Nub Monkey
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
I like The Ladybug & Bungalow Happy Napper
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Email Subscriber
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
Facebook Fan of Yours(Tami Simoneaux)
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
I follow You on Twitter @tamilynn59
tamilynn59@yahoo.com
lockerlookz
Dragon
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Annoying Monster Igor
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
Happy Nappers Dog and Doghouse Pillow
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I love their angels and this one is neat-http://www.coppinsgifts.com/willow-tree-angel-of-friendship.html
Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
I like the dog and the dog house. They are all cute though. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter. rjs7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
I follow you on pinterest. rj7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com
I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/244602289736785921
rjspratlen@gmail.com
I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/488270037857472
rjspratlen@gmail.com
I'd love to get the Precious Moments John Deere Santa with Reindeer
shermie40 at yahoo dot com
I like the Happy Nappers Bear and Log Cabin Pillow
shermie40 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Facebook
Michele Lawrence
shermie40 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Twitter
@shermie40
shermie40 at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Pinterest
Michele Lawrence
shermie40 at yahoo dot com
I subscribe to your feed
rlawrence110 at yahoo dot com
shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/michele.lawrence.3979/posts/493926837286206
shermie40 at yahoo dot com
The item I like is the Charm It Pink Bracelet w/friendship,flowers and disney charms.My neices would love these.Thanks for the great giveaway! :)
My fave Happy Napper is the Ladybug & Bungalow Pillow
I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull
I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450
I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks
Locker Lookz Aqua Chandelier.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
Dog and doghouse!
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I subscribe to blog emails.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
Subscribe
Pinterest
Like MSM on fb
Follow MSM on twitter
I like the lady bug best
I would like the snoozes boots
I like the monkey happy napper! jj250@aol.com
Chocolate Sensation 400 Piece Puzzle is another item I would like. jj250@aol.com
I like you on facebook. Jessica Beard jj250@aol.com
I follow on twitter. JBeard25 jj250@aol.com
I follow on Pinterest. jbeard25 jj250@aol.com
I subscribe to your feed. jj250@aol.com
https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/248138035168964608
jj250@aol.com
https://twitter.com/sohamolina/status/248461035609149440
davinci bracelet :)
subscriber
love the cow napper :)
follow on FB
I like the Black Handwarming Mug
I like the Dragon Happy Napper
email subscriber
ape2016 at aol dot com
pinterest follower
ape2016
twitter follower
@apeyedinak
follow on FB
april yedinak
My boys would like the Annoying Monsters,especially Igor
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com
I like MSM on facebook
amanda hardesty
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com
follow MSM on twitter
hollowsins
hollow_sins(at)yahoo.com
My pilliow pet dalmation dog is something I am interested in getting my son
sethandtjay (at)yahoo(dot)com
Happy nappers monkey and hut is my favorite one.
sethandtjay (at)yahoo(dot)com
I likes springfield mommy on facebook as amy williams
sethandtjay (at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow sringfield mommy on twitter as @amyabram1
sethandtjay (at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow springfield mommy on pintrest as aaltw515
sethandtjay (at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe by email
sethandtjay (at)yahoo(dot)com
I also love the Plasma car!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com
I would choose the Penquin!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com
I'm a fan on Facebook under Mary Williams!
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com
I'm subscribed to your emails
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com
I shared this on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/getinonthewins/status/249864408648527872
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com
I shared this on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/mary.williams.127648/posts/385093188229182
maryw1981 at yahoo dot com
I tweeted here is my link
https://twitter.com/amyabram1/status/249865020215791618
sethandtjay at yahoo dot com
https://www.facebook.com/#!/amy.williams.7169/posts/281220975327471
shared on facebook as amy williams
The shoulder buddies look fun
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I like the ladybug
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on pinterst
hrddiana556@gmail.com
My fav is the willow tree angel of friendship, tracietrump@yahoo.com
My fav happy nappers is the ladybug, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Like you on fb as Michelle Trump, my email is tracietrump@yahoo.com
Follow you via twitter @tmtsweeps, my email is tracietrump@yahoo.com
Like the Willis house statues thank u , natbelinsky@verizon.net
Follow you via pinterest as Tracie Trump, tracietrump@yahoo.com
Subscribe to daily feed, tracietrump@yahoo.com
I also love that they have collectable figures and since I collect Heartwood Creek I love the Heartwood Creek by Jim Shore Butterfly Angel http://www.coppinsgifts.com/heartwood-creek-by-jim-shore-butterfly-angel.html
Thanks for the giveaway and also this question, I didn't know they carried so many other products.
ncjeepster@aol.com
I love the Happy Nappers Unicorn and Palace Pillow and also the Monkey so cute.
ncjeepster@aol.com
Already like you on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster
ncjeepster@aol.com
Already follow you on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/
ncjeepster@aol.com
Already subscriber to your daily feed
ncjeepster@aol.com
Shared giveaway on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ncjeepster/posts/402963256426171
ncjeepster@aol.com
Tweeted giveaway
https://twitter.com/ncjeepster/status/249973964292620289
ncjeepster@aol.com
interested in the CHARM IT!® Charms.
My favorite is the Ladybug
Pinterest follower skyrob69
twitter follower / mrsskyrob
I like fb page/Yolanda
subscriber
I would love to buy the bananagrams. Love that game!
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I would love the dog in a doghouse Happy Napper.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like MSM on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
i follow MSM on twitter. @tjdawson18
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow you on pinterest.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
Willow Tree New Life.
Happy Nappers Dog and Doghouse Pillow.
I'm interested in the Locker Lookz Aqua Chandelier! Looks cool!
Thank You!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
I still love the Happy Nappers Cow and Barn Pillow! It's super cute!
Thank You!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at0gmail(dot)com
Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)ccom
Fiona N
I tweeted it: https://twitter.com/ciao6211/status/250012294887653377
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
I also shared it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/457437134307849
Thank You So Much for the giveaway!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Love the plasma car.
tnxns09 at gmail dot com
favorite is dog and dog house happy napper.
tnxns09
email subscriber
tnxns09
like you on fb (sus)
tnxns09
follow you on twitter (tnsnx)
tnxns09
Post a Comment