Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

PackAway Reusable Plastic Storage Boxes

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Trying to keep my home organize is a huge challenge for me, particularly those items that need to be stored for a bit but won't stay there. Things like seasonal items, or children's items that they have yet to grow into or have grown out of. I have turned to PackAway Reusable Plastic Storage Boxes in these situations. These made in the USA, durable polypropylene boxes are the perfect solution for intermittent use--simply pop them open by pressing on opposing corners and the bottom automatically folds and locks into place, then when you are done using the box--simply press on the bottom and box folds back down flat for easy storage. 

PACKAWAYS are available in 5 different sizes: 12, 16 and 21 gallon Classic, 18"x13"x11 3/8" Tote and 36"x24"x6" Underbed boxes. They are available in 4 different colors--blue, pink, green and translucent. These moving boxes are designed to be constructed and close securely all without the use of tape, then fold down flat for easy storage until you are ready to use it again. The underbed storage box would be perfect for storing extra clothes or supplies in the small dorm spaces! These assets of anyone who needs to move periodically are durable and designed to be used hundreds of times. Each PackAway has 2 marking areas where you can label the contents with a dry erase marker, then wipe away and re-label as needed. The corrugated plastic is moisture and humidity resistant making them a great option for more harsh storage conditions or long-term storage! 

PackAways are my new favorite storage solution! I am not a fan of storing things in cardboard--I have what I call a "basement-basement", meaning we pretty much use it just for storage since it is humid down there. I use a lot of plastic totes for long term storage but I love that PackAways are moisture and humid resistant so I can store them in the basement and I love that they fold flat when not in use--keeps everything neater when their aren't empty containers taking up extra space. AND no tape is needed!!! So much less hassle than reconstructing cardboard boxes!  Right now I am using a Classic storage container to store my accumulated Christmas gifts (I am using the green one of course) until they are ready to make the trip over the holidays--it will be great to have them all contained for the drive yet when the PackAway is empty after the the gifts are distributed, I can fold it down flat and it won't take up much space in the car on the way back! Love them! I am also using one for my seasonal clothes and one for my son's clothes as he out grows them.  There are just so many ways you can use these PackAways! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved