Image Map

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Perky Spotter Plus Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

We have a mysterious stain on our carpet, which appears like someone spilled a soft drink or coffee but no one has ever owned up to it and we can't seem to get rid of it no matter what we have tried, so by now it is very good and set. Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out the environmentally friendly Perky Spotter Plus Professional Spot & Stain Remover, so I decided to try it on that spot, not really expecting it to make any difference, it was well set and other chemicals had already been used on it, but it did...after the first application, using the Whiz Groom Brush to work it into the stain, we noticed a marked improvement in the stain--not gone, but definitely lighter.

The Perky Spotter Plus Stain Remover was designed with safety and effectiveness in mind. Created by Groom Industries this non-toxic formula is designed to "safely remove grease, blood, pet and other household stains from carpet, upholstery, vinyl and other fabrics." It is designed to work at the source of the stain (in the carpet and pad) to dissolve the stain and neutralize odors. And it is easy to use.
  1. Test first on fiber in an inconspicuous area for color-fastness and texture change.
  2. Remove as much of the spilled material as possible before application
  3. Apply Perky Spotter PLUS to the stained/soiled area with flip-top applicator. Work into spot (we used the Whiz Groom Brush).  Let Spotter dwell for 2-3 minutes. 
  4. Blot area with clean, absorbent towel--for best results, extract area and rinse with water. 
On upholstery, apply the Perky Plus to a clean, white absorbent towel and blot and agitate onto spot or stain. 

The Whiz Groom Brush is designed to quickly loosen soil particles, lint, pet hair and other debris from carpeting and upholstery making them easy to vacuum up. It is the perfect tool for aiding stain removal, when used with products like the Perky Plus Stain Remover and for reviving upholstery and carpeting. The compact size fits comfortably in my hand and makes storage easy!

I must say I am highly impressed with both of these products--I thought I was stuck with that ugly stain until I change carpeting, but with just 2 applications now, it is remarkably improved! If it can make that much of an improvement on an older, very set in stain, I can only imagine how well it would work on a fresh stain!


Professional Carpet Rakes, Stain Removal, and Pet Odors removal!

Thank you to Perky Spotter Plus for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved