Maintaining a white smile is very important in today's world. According to the latest statistics, the majority of adults want whiter teeth and those who maintain white teeth are perceived to be more professional and confident, indicating that a white smile can give you a boost in life, both professionally and socially.
REMBRANDT® has been helping us maintain a whiter smile since 1987, with their whitening kits, toothpastes and mouthwashes and REACH® has joined the fight with their whitening toothbrush and whitening floss. I have been using REMBRANDT® toothpaste daily for a while now--I am a tea/coffee drinker--so I have to battle stains on a daily basis.
Here is a description of some of the Latest and Greatest products in the REMBRANDT® and REACH® teeth whitening arsenal (descriptions taken from the press release I received):
*REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips, $24.99---An easy and conventional solution for on-the-go whitening, whenever and wherever. These strips are targeted to remove tough stains from smoking, coffee, and red wine. The new INTENSE STAIN® Stain Dissolving Strips dissolve in just 5-10 minutes for a noticeably whiter smile in just 2 weeks!
*REMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Toothpaste, $6.99 -$7.99---Stain removing toothpaste designed to keep your smile sparkling and effectively remove deep stains from coffee and wine. Removes 60% more stains than the leading toothpaste
*REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE 2 Hour Whitening Kit, $24.99---REMBRANDT® whitening treatments are clinically shown to visibly whiten your teeth up to three shades in just one two-hour treatment, using the same enamel-safe ingredients that dentists use
*REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE™ + Peroxide Toothpaste, $6.99 – 7.99---The first and only all-in-one fluoride toothpaste with Active Dental Peroxide – the same enamel-safe ingredient cosmetic dentists use
*REMBRANDT® GENTLE WHITE™ Toothpaste, $6.99 – 7.99---Gentle Whitening Formula for people prone to canker sores – the category’s first whitening product focused on whitening without the ingredient SLS, known to cause irritation.
*REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE™ + Peroxide Mouthwash, $6.99 – 7.99---The first whitening mouthwash that deeply whitens while it restores and strengthens enamel
*REACH® Total Care + Whitening Toothbrush: $3.99 ‐ $4.99
-Purposefully designed to whiten teeth and remove stains
-The only toothbrush delivering whitening power with MICRAWHITENING™ Calcium Carbonate bristles
-Unique touchpoint grip for advanced control
-Slim, precision grip handle
*REACH® Total Care + Whitening Floss: $2.99 ‐ $3.59
-Purposefully designed for superior plaque removal and whitening
-The only floss with MICRO-GROOVES™ technology
-Shred-resistant, flexible floss slides easily and advanced soft filament makes it easy on gums
-Flexible floss provides a comfortable grip
I have used almost all of these products at some point over the past few years. Since I have family pictures coming up in less than a month, I am all about the REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE products (2 Hour Kit & Toothpaste) right now and believe me, they are working! No dingy teeth for me! I honestly don't think you can be disappointed in these products, especially when used on a regular basis to whiten then maintain! Remember, a white smile portrays confidence and professionalism, something most of us can benefit from (according to the studies and I truly believe that it is true). I, honestly, even feel more confident when my teeth are whiter!
Would you like to win a Rembrandt & Reach prize pack?
Giveaway ends Sunday, October 7th at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info
Want to win?
Why do you want to get a whiter smile?
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in commentsThank you to Lafroce Stevens for my samples used in this review and the winners prize. Opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!



133 comments:
Facebook fan.
Pinterest follower.
I've used the whitening strips.
I regularly use toothpaste with whitening ingredients in it.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com
Honestly, my teeth are a mess. I had a ton of cavities when I was really young, so about 60% of my mouth is fillings...I need something that really works.
tarter95 a thotmail dot com
I am an email subscriber.
tarter95 at hotmail dotcom
I like you on Facebook.
tarter95 at hotmail dot com
I have only used one basic whitening toothpaste in the past and it did not do much. I would like whiter teeth because the shade they are is slightly yellow and I would like an at-home way to whiten them.
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Lisa Brown
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @lulu_brown24
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Follow me on Pinterest as: http://pinterest.com/lisalu24/
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via Bloglines with email: jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com.
subscribe via email: frangiepani at hotmail dot com
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
tweet - https://twitter.com/LuLu_Brown24/status/248498837126279168
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
FB share - http://www.facebook.com/lisa.brown.50364592/posts/154252611381339
jslbrown_03 at yahoo dot com
I've used the whitening strips and toothpaste.
I "Like" your Facebook page.
mom22girlz at ymail dot com
I follow on Twitter @mom22girlz.
mom22girlz at ymail dot com
I follow on Pinterest as mom22girlzz.
mom22girlz at ymail dot com
I tweeted https://twitter.com/mom22girlz/status/248949199062843392
shared on FB https://www.facebook.com/mom22girlz/posts/523824384309895
i have never used a teeth whitener product other than toothpaste
because over time they just dont look as fresh
*Follow me on Pinterest
Subscribe
Like MSM on fb
I have used white strips in the past
I drink a lot of tea & coffee
I have used several kits in the pasy erinnsluka@gmail.com
Twitter follower @3sonshavei erinnsluka@gmail
FB follower Erinn Arena Sluka
Pinterest Erinn Sluka @3sonshavei
I've bought whitening tooth paste. eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com
I'd like whiter teeth because I drink coffee and that kind of does the opposite. eclairre(AT)ymail(DOT)com
whitening toothpaste
I would love to whiten for more confidence
facebook
subscriber
I have done at home whitening kits in the past.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
A whiter smile looks better overall.
Anneliz702@hotmail.com
I use whitening toothpaste
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
follow you on Pinterest
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
subscribe via email
merleandtina@Yahoo.com
I tried whitening kits at home.
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I love white and clean teeth.
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat)
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I follow you on Pinterest. (Anja M.)
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I am a email subscriber.
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I shared on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/anjathisandthat/status/250350216010690561
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I shared on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/anjathisandthat/posts/369475226460929
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I've tried brushing my teeth with baking soda and it's helped a little but not enough.
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
I'm an ex smoker and my teeth reflect that. I would love to be able to remove some of the staining caused by nicotine.
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Follow you on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via Email/RSS feed
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Tweet
https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/250477104360198145
Shared this giveaway on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/229312013862287
I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
I used to use Pearl drops. I don't even know if they are around anymore. But, they made my teeth feel like I just got them cleaned at the dentist. I have had a lot of dental work done and I could have bought a dodge viper at least with the money spent on my teeth!!! Whitening toothpaste for sure!! Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
I want whiter teeth for it makes you look younger for one reason. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter. rjs7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com
e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com
I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/252130716798812160
rjspratlen@gmail.com
I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/468318436523675
rjspratlen@gmail.com
I have tried to use baking soda, but it doesn't work very well. Molly Bussler meoleme@yahoo.com
I use to be a smoker, and I would like to brighten my smile, so that they don't look like a former smoker's teeth. Molly Bussler meoleme@yahoo.com
Liking My Springfield Mommy on FB - Molly Ann Bussler meoleme@yahoo.com
Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @mollydoo2 Molly Bussler meoleme@yahoo.com
Following on Pinterest - mollydo2 - Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com
Email subscriber - Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com
Tweet https://twitter.com/Mollydoo2/status/252503328846667776 Molly Bussler - meoleme@yahoo.com
Facebook like
Michele Daley
Michele Daley
Pinterest follower
because my teeth are yellow from coffee.....
I use whitening toothpaste.
fb like/Yolanda
twitter follower/mrsskyrob
subscriber
Pinterest follower/skyrob69
I follow you on twitter. @poniabaum
I use whitening toothpaste but it hasn't made much of a difference.
amyldalrymple@gmail.com
I like you on facebook (Amy Lee)
amyldalrymple@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter (machina328)
amyldalrymple@gmail.com
I've tried all the whitening products out there with no results.
I hate seeing the yellow tint of my teeth in pictures.
I'm an email subscriber.
I have tried the Crest whitening toothpaste
I would like to improve my smile and be more confident
I like you on Facebook.(Stephanie Phelps)
I follow you on pinterest Stephanie Phelps
I subscribe to your posts through Email
my4boysand1@gmail.com
I tweeted
https://twitter.com/StephanieLPhelp/status/254955926195408896
I shared on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/StephanieScalesPhelps/posts/409017002485589
I have only tried whitening toothpastes
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I have used baking soda to help whiten my teeth, I drink a lot of coffee and tea and would love to help remove the stains for a brighter smile
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
feed subscriber
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
I would love to win! Sure could use a whiter smile
hrddiana556@gmail.com
Follow you on facebook
Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
following you on twitter
gummasplace
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com
following you on pinerest
Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
I have used "whitening" toothpastes in the past but with only mild results.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I'd love to have a whiter smile, because I'm a coffee drinker. That dulls the smile:)
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
i like you on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Pinterest as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com
I used the Crest Whitening strips for a short period of time about ten years ago.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I would like to whiten my smile because I will have two big weddings coming up in the spring one in which I will be a bridesmaid. Just want to look good.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like MSM on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow MSM on twitter @tjdawson18.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow you on pinterest.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I started using a Spinbrush to get whiter teeth and love it.
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I drink coffee and smoke, so I am always looking to get a whiter smile.
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter as @HollyStormEtsy
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I have only used a whitening toothpaste which didn't seem to work very well.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like you on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
I get your RSS feed in my Google Reader (Holly Storm)
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I tweeted here: https://twitter.com/HollyStormEtsy/status/255008512273444865
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I just use the regular whitening toothpaste to get a whiter smile but I think it doesn't work :(
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
I would like to win this awesome prize because it would help me to get a whiter smile and more confident!!!
Thank You!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Fiona N
I tweeted this awesome giveaway: https://twitter.com/ciao6211/status/255067028837236736
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
And shared it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/372463319504291
Thank You So Much!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Tell me what you have done in the past to get a whiter smile?
I brush my teeth twice a day and have used a whitener kit.
Why do you want to get a whiter smile?
I am proud of my looks and always want to look nicer.
*Like Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow you on Pinterest
Post a Comment