Image Map

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shaving Tips From Dollar General & P&G Giveaway (2 Winners)

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Did you realize the September P&G brandSAVER® and October P&G brandSAVER®  featured some great deals on Gillette products, all available at your local Dollar General store.

Did you also know that you can use P&G brandSAVER® coupons at Dollar General to get high-quality P&G products at great prices.

Here are a few exciting things to look out for:

September P&G brandSAVER® offers:
·         Buy any Gillette system or disposable and get $5 off a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
·         Buy any Gillette system or disposable and get  a MACH3 Razor FREE
·         $3 off any Gillette male disposable
Twitter Party:
  They will also be hosting a #GNO Twitter party with Mom it Forward on Tuesday, September 25th and would love for you to attend.  They will be discussing shaving tips and pet peeves along with some of the great Gillette products you can find at Dollar General.

To get everyone excited about the fun I have been given two prize packs to giveaway.
(two winners one prize pack each)

Would you like to win a shaving prize pack from Dollar General and P&G?

Giveaway ends Sunday, September 16th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winners responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only

Want to win?
Watch the YouTube clip above, what did you learn?
Share a shaving tip with me
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments

Thank you to both Dollar General and P&G for my samples used in this review, opinions are honest.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

181 comments:

Mami2jcn said...

I learned you should shave in the direction your hair grows to prevent irritation.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I like you on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Twitter (@mami2jcn)

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribe to you email feed.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

Shaving tip: always moisturize

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

tweet:

https://twitter.com/mami2jcn/status/242406392898670592

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

Shared on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/mary.happymommy/posts/357669574315962


mami2jcn at gmail dot com

kellyr78 said...

I learned that the most important part of shaving is one that many men neglect- a razor with fresh blades.
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I like you on FB(Kelly D Saver)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow you on twitter(kellydpa)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I follow you on pinterest(kelly Saver)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I subscribe to your email under
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

scottsgal said...

use a warm towel on your face to soften hair for a close shave

scottsgal said...

tip: use a good razor with a sharp blade

scottsgal said...

like you on fb

scottsgal said...

rss subscriber

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

tarter95 said...

Shaving tip: warm water and a sharp razor.
tarter95 athotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

I am a FB fan.
tarter95 athotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.
tarter95 athotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

I learned to shave in the direction your hair grows..

BethElderton said...

I learned that using a warm towel before shaving helps to soften the hair for easier shaving
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

A good shaving tip is to always use new, sharp razors
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I like you on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

tweet:
https://twitter.com/mbm218/status/242697449888706560
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

FB share:
https://www.facebook.com/marybeth.elderton/posts/133283406817001
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

JC said...

I learned that use warm towel for soften purpose before shaving.

JC said...

My tip -Never forget to moisturizer skin after shaving, use cream to shave.

JC said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

JC said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

JC said...

follow on Pinterest

JC said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

JC said...

https://twitter.com/tcarolinep/status/242723135160471555

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/265914476860944

mrussell said...

Always moisturise

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Always shave in hair direction

Tina said...

follow you on facebook
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

follow you on twitter
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

subscribe via email
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Mamawj's Moment Away said...

he gave atleast 5 tips or more which I thought was great, two that I never thought of and need to tell mu hubby to practice were to use a warm towel again the beared hairs for 1 or 2 minutes to soften the hairs to making shaving easy and to moisturize your face with a moisturizer with ahloa or sunscreen to protect it from harmful or damaging elements from the sun or wind to stay moisturized, love those ideas
thanks
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away said...

my shaving tip is put a thin piece of coffee filter of the sink drain, so when you rinse off the razor in under the running water, that it catches those hairs and they don't go down the drain to stop it up, after your done, toos the filter in the trash, makes for lesser mess
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away said...

twitter follower as @itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie@gmail.com


Mamawj's Moment Away said...

pinterest fan as
http://pinterest.com/juliecutshaw/
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away said...

email subscriber
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

Mamawj's Moment Away said...

facebook fan as Julie Cutshaw
sewitupjulie@gmail.com

phxbne said...

twitter follower
@phxbne

phxbne said...

email subscriber

phxbne said...

Like on facebook Michele Daley

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

dry blade..it will last longr

latanya t said...

you should start by using a face wash and warm water to remove dirt is what I learned

latanya t said...

my shaving tip is to make sure you moisturize afterwards

latanya t said...

email subscriber

latanya t said...

facebook fan

latanya t said...

I follow you on pinterest

latanya t said...

https://twitter.com/sweetums82/status/243137599991083009

daivabaum said...

I follow you on twitter. @poniabaum
poniabaum at gmail dot com

Regina D said...

shave the direction hair grows

Regina D said...

run cold water on your legs after you shave to close the pores

Regina D said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow me on Pinterest
*d

Regina D said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily fee

bison61 said...

fresh blades are important

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Tabathia B said...

My shaving tip is to not shave against the grain

Tabathia B said...

email subscriber

Tabathia B said...

pinterest follower (chelleb40)

Tabathia B said...

like on facebook (michelle b)

Tabathia B said...

twitter follower (chelleb36)

Maryann D. said...

I learned that a good face wash and hot water is important to start before shaving. Use fresh blades also.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

A shaving tip that I told my son is to not press to hard with the razor and use a good lotion before starting.

Maryann D. said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @macdrap50

Maryann D. said...

I Follow on Pinterest as Maryann Drapkin, or dipsy38

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/244532063242420224

Maryann D. said...

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/432598713448329

Natalie A. said...

I learned to wash face and then put a warm towel on your face for a minute or so because it feels good and helps with the rough hair.

Natalie A. said...

I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo..

Natalie A. said...

I follow you on Twitter @natdey

Natalie A. said...

I'm a subscriber

Natalie A. said...

My tip would be to use shaving gel and use a new blade for the best shave.

rj7777 said...

I learned that it is great to put a hot towel on your face to soften and it feels good before shaving. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

Keep your razor clean it would stay longer. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/244596568039235584
rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/141630775981492
rjspratlen@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Wash face first,put warm towel on to soften hair so shaving is easier.Put moisturizer with sunscreen after shaving.Thanks for the giveaway!

Unknown said...

Put wash cloth in sink to catch hair.No more clogged sinks! :)

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email
tigers3450@att.net

Unknown said...

Apply a warm moist towel to your face after washing the dirt and oil.

Anneliz702 @hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Use a sharp razor.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Emily said...

I follow you on Twitter. @hadassahmae

fallingfan at gmail.com

rookieabh said...

I learned to use face wash to clean your face before you shave!
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

I use creamy body wash to shave my legs!
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

Like you on fb - Ashley Brooke Sifers
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

Follow you on twitter @rookieabs
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

subscribe by google reader
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

rookieabh said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/rookieabs/status/245926215091908609
ashley_brooke_h(at)hotmail(dot)com

HannahAchrissmile said...

use a facewash and hot water to clean your skin and remove oil first

HannahAchrissmile said...

my tip is to make sure you use plenty of lotion or cream to make the razor glide over your skin without cutting or chaffing

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow on twitter ( achrissmile)

HannahAchrissmile said...

follow on pinterest ( achrissmile)

HannahAchrissmile said...

like you on fb as chris knapp

HannahAchrissmile said...

shared on fb http://www.facebook.com/vulcanjava/posts/271958646254314

HannahAchrissmile said...

tweet https://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/246408068592713728

Jennifer said...

use a warm towel before shaving for a close shave
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Jennifer said...

i sub. to your emails
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

Shaving Tip- Olay's in-shower lotion makes my legs feel better right after shaving them.

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...


I follow you on Twitter. I’m mlynnh8

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I’m subscribed to your emails

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

Erin Cook said...

I learned that when your razor gets dull buy a new one to shave with

Erin Cook said...

shave the way the hair is growing

Erin Cook said...

like you on facebook ERin Cook

Erin Cook said...

follow you on twitter @cooks1978

Erin Cook said...

pinterest follower ebcook78

marcia goss said...

Wash your face first to remove dirt and oil.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I subscribe by email.
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

Tweet.
https://twitter.com/mgoss123/status/247329776602333184
marcia.goss@gmail.com

marcia goss said...

I like you on Facebook. (Marcia Goss)
marcia.goss@gmail.com

Carmen said...

The most important part of shaving is using fresh blades.

Thanks for the chance!

chocoa16@yahoo.com

Carmen said...

I like my springfield mommy on facebook.

chocoa16@yahoo.com

Carmen said...

I follow you on twitter, I am @contestcarmen

chocoa16@yahoo.com

Carmen said...

I am a email subscriber

chocoa16@yahoo.com

Jodi said...

using a warm towel before shaving softens the skin

Jodi said...

i Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Jodi said...

i Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/joolz_43344

Nancy said...

Shaving tip: Make sure your blades are sharp before shaving!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

Like MSM on FB

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

eclairre said...

I learned that the most important part is having a sharp blade. eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

eclairre said...

my tip is to moisturize. eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

Mom Caboodle said...

I learned to use fresh blades.


Shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

My tip would be to use moisturizer


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Shanna Bailes)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@momcaboodle)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I follow you on Pinterest (Shanna Bailes)


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

I subscribe


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

Shared on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Shannabailes/posts/326580887437636


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Mom Caboodle said...

Tweet:
https://twitter.com/MomCaboodle/status/247400622435991553


shanna at mom caboodle dot com

Jodi said...

My shaving tip is to wait to shave till the end of your shower. It helps to get a closer and better shave.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

After watching the video, I learned to shave in the direction that your hair goes.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on twitter. @tjdawson18

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Karla said...

I learned that applying a hot towel to your face before shaving makes it easier to shave.

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com

lilyk said...

I learned from the YouTube clip that you should use fresh blades.

lilyk said...

My shaving tip is to shave with the grain.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/247450496380575745.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/181895458602339.

Pam said...

I learned that the most important thing to remember when shaving is to make sure the blades are sharp. Thanks for the giveaway.

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I shave after a hot shower, which gives me the closest shave possible.

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I like my Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Pamela Halligan).

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I follow on Pinterest (Pamela Halligan).

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I subscribe to daily feeds.

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

Tweeted:https://twitter.com/H3artonF1r3/status/247461991747305472

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Anne D. said...

A shaving tip? I just use soap when I shave...and lotion after shaving:)

Anne D. said...

I subscribe to your rss feed. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

Follow u on Pinterest (i'm anne)

Anne D. said...

https://www.facebook.com/anne.dall.9?ref=tn_tnmn#!/anne.dall.9/posts/109638195855992 link to post on fb

Anne D. said...

https://twitter.com/wowtotweet/status/247469948132278273 tweet link

Anne D. said...

A warm towel helps soften skin and hair is what I learned:)

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I learned some good tips from the video clip, such as we need to wash and put a warm towel on face to shave easily!!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Use lotion after shaving to make the skin soft!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @ciao6211
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com
Thank You!
Fiona N

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved