Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Give The Gift Of Beauty This Year With Mia Mariu & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Have you heard or seen Mia Mariu cosmetics?  This Dallas based heath and beauty company got it's start in with one goal in mind, help women make money without sacrificing their families in the process. While they offer a wide range of products, from skin care, mineral makeup to a line of nutrition supplements I would like to tell you about the two I have been using.

Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser
Begin your skin care treatment with this soft pampering cleanser. This silky formula will leave your skin soft, hydrated and refreshed without drying out your skin. With natural cleansing agents, tough dirt, makeup and impurities are gone. Sea Kelp and Aloe make this a fabulous super-gentle cleanser for all skin types. Refreshing Foaming Gel Cleanser is especially effective for sensitive skin including rosacea, maturing and even dry skin types. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free, sulfate-free.

Anti-aging Brightening Serum
Bye-bye, dark spots and wrinkles! A must-have age-defying serum that targets sun spots and pigmentation while brightening overall skin clarity. This serum contains anti-aging peptides, skin-brightening botanicals, Aloe and Vitamin B5 Complex to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Suitable for all skin types, non-irritating, oil-free.


Over the past few years I have begun to notice that my skin is aging and I have been trying many different products, each have their own benefits and Mtia Mariu is no different.  After just a few days of using the foaming gel cleanser and the Anti-aging serum I have found that my face has a smoother textureI have also noticed that unlike other products neither product has left my skin oily or dry, but rather the perfect balance.  I can not wait to see what results I will have with continued usage.
 
Would like to learn more about Mia Mariu, such as how to earn rewards or how to become an adviser?  If so feel free to visit their site and contact them if you have any questions.

Would you like to win a Mia Mariu prize pack worth up to $60?

Giveaway ends Sunday, November 25th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
Visit Mia Mariu, what item(s) would you like to try?
Like Mia Mariu on Facebook
 *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments

This item(s) was received in the hopes of being placed in the gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received. If a giveaway is offered, we can not promise a Christmas delivery.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

143 comments:

Julie Lynn Bickham said...

Would like to try the Perfect Canvas Collection Savanna/Trigo II.

JulesMarsig81@hotmail.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I would love to try the RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Mia Mariu on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Pinterest; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I subscribe to your email; CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/267757237500538881

pmj said...

Touch Up Compact Kit

pjames330 at aol dot com

Maryann D. said...

I would love to try RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I Like Mia Mariu on Facebook as Maryann Drapkin

pmj said...

Like Mia Mariu on Facebook
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330
at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest followeer
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

https://twitter.com/pj436/status/267775747417071616

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

bison61 said...

Luminous Lip Gloss Tentación

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

AMY said...

I'd like to try the Eyeshadow Duo. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like Mia Mariu on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

AMY said...

I like you on facebook. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

cw said...

also like their mineral concealer

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

facebook

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

twitter

latanya t said...

mora mora eyeshadow

latanya t said...

I like Mia Miaru on facebook

latanya t said...

email subscriber

latanya t said...

https://twitter.com/sweetums82/status/270171099466170368

cman said...

Mineral Blush MarĆ­a Azucena.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

eclairre said...

I want to try the mineral blush. eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

kmcgrew213 said...

followed on pinterest thanks for the chance!

Tina said...

Adorame Eau de Parfum
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

follow you on facebook
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

follow you on twitter
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

follow you on pinterest
merleandtina@yahoo.com

Tina said...

subscribe via email
merleandtina@yahoo.com

rj7777 said...

I would like to try their microdermabrasion set and more. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like them on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I follow you on twitter. rjs7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/271032988555427840
rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/450072525030113
rjspratlen@gmail.com

goldangel69 said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

goldangel69 said...

I would love to try RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set

andrea v said...

I would like to try the mineral loose powder.

andrea v said...

Like Mia Mariu on facebook

andrea v said...

Like u on facebook

andrea v said...

Follow u n twitter vickers2622

andrea v said...

Email subscriber

Anonymous said...

I want to try the Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation. I could really use a better foundation than what I currently use.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter. I’m mlynnh8

Noelle said...

i like myspringieldmommy on FB

Anne D. said...

Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ is what I'd like to try
annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I like Mia Mariu on fb (i'm anne dall on fb)
annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

Anne D. said...

I subscribe to your rss feed. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I follow you on Twitter (I'm wowtotweet). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I like you on Facebook (i'm anne dall on fb). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

Follow u on Pinterest (i'm anne dall on pinterest)
annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

https://twitter.com/wowtotweet/status/272562542746955776 tweet link
annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

Anne D. said...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/anne.dall.9/posts/338599946239026 fb link
annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

Unknown said...

I want to try the Foaming Gel Cleanser & Anti-aging Brightening Serum.I have sun damage on my face and I know this would help my skin.I've wanted to try her skin products & makeup for awhile.Thank you for the wonderful giveaway! :)

Unknown said...

I like Mia Mariu on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email

Sherrie said...

I'd like to try the Adorame Eau de Parfum

Sherrie said...

Like Mia Mariu on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email & Google Reader

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/525232887500515

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/272622455233859584

kerismommy said...

I would love to try RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set

kerismommy said...

Follow you on fb

kerismommy said...

Email subscriber

Teresa Thompson said...

I would love to try their Perfecting Finish Mineral Liquid Foundation.
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Liked Mia Mariu on fb-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Liked your fb page-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Follow on twitter-@Superneena1
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Follow on Pinterest-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

RSS google reader-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Erin S said...

I'd love to try PERFECTING FINISH Mineral Liquid Foundation erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow you on FB ERinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow them on FB ERinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Twitter follower @3sonshavei erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Pinterest follower @3sonshavei

Pam said...

I'd like to try the Perfecting Finish Mineral Primer, Anit-Aging Brightening Serum, Anti-Aging Eye Treatment, Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+, and Loose Mineral Shadow LIner.

Pam said...

I follow Mia Mariu on Facebook (Pamela Halligan).

Pam said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Pamela Halligan).

Pam said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@H3artonF1r3).

Pam said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest (pam2424).

Pam said...

I am an email subscriber (p_halligan@yahoo.com).

Melanie said...

I want to try the Mineral Eye Shadow Duo Romance de OtoƱo
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Like Mia Mariu on Facebook
melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
@katekaboodle
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

*Follow you on Pinterest
pinterest.com/plaidtoaster
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

annemarie562000 said...

I would love to try the Anti-aging Eye Treatment!

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I like Mia Mariu on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook. (Annemarie Zito)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter. (annemariez3)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I follow on Pinterest.
Annemarie Zito (annemariez56)

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

I subscribe via email.

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

annemarie562000 said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/annemariez3/status/272809239062401024

annemarie562000(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Their powders look good

Shanna said...

I'd love to try the RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set!

Shanna said...

following you on twitter @stkc79
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Shanna said...

following you on pinterest!
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Shanna said...

I am subscribed to your feed!
stkc79 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

i lkie mia mariu on facebook

Unknown said...

i like Springfield mommy on facebook

Unknown said...

i follow margie brill on twitter

Unknown said...

i follow margie brill on pinterest

Unknown said...

i subscribe to your rss

Unknown said...

https://twitter.com/PackedHouseXXX/status/272814902018732032

I tweeted!

Unknown said...

https://www.facebook.com/sayjaymc/posts/248114385316180

i shared on facebook!

Diana said...

I would like to try the mineral loose powder
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Holly S. said...

I'd love to try the RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set. Thanks!
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I like M.M. on FB as Holly Storm-Burge
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I like you on FB as Holly Storm-Burge
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I follow you on Twitter as @HollyStormEtsy
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I get your RSS feed in my Google Reader (Holly Storm)
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

lilyk said...

I would like to try the Adorame Eau de Parfum.

lilyk said...

I follow Mia Mariu on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/272877647867047936.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/129614337195157.

Regina D said...

i would like to try the cleanser and makeup

Regina D said...

Like Mia Mariu on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

Regina D said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Unknown said...

I would love to try the Adorame Eau de Parfum.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on FB as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved