Image Map

Sunday, November 18, 2012

MARVEL AVENGERS HULK HERO MASK Review & Giveaways

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 
Superheros always seem to be part of a little boys live and with the release of the MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS and THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN this past year, Superheros (and their villains) are all the rage (at least in my house). My son loves to dress up and pretend to be a superhero and while looking through the holiday toy fliers, he circled the majority of the HASBRO MARVEL Super Heroes role playing toys--masks, chest lights, gloves, helmets and more--as part of his Christmas Wish List!  The Hasbro line of Marvel toys and costumes help kids pretend to be their favorite super hero, including IRON MAN, HULK, THOR, CAPTAIN AMERICA, SPIDER-MAN and THE LIZARD.

We had the chance to check out the MARVEL AVENGERS HULK HERO MASK for this review. I am honestly impressed with how well it is constructed. There is nothing flimsy about it. It even features a unique comfort-padded eyepiece, which helps keep the mask in place and comfortable for prolonged imaginative play! My son loves it and like I said, he wants the other characters as well. It is not unusually for us to "discover" a superhero "saving" us from the bad guys in our house!

I bet that the HASBRO MARVEL SUPER HERO role playing and other toys will be a huge hit with kids this holiday season! 

Would you like to win a HASBRO MARVEL Mask?

Giveaway ends Sunday, November 25th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
Tell me which of the MARVEL SUPER HERO Masks you would like
Who is your favorite Super Hero and why?
 *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments

This item(s) was received in the hopes of being placed in the gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.  Review by Michelle.  If a giveaway is offered, we can not promise a Christmas delivery.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

91 comments:

Carrie Phelps said...

My grandson would love the Spider-Man mask.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

My grandsons favorite super hero is Spider-Man. Because he can crawl up walls! (quoting him).
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Pinterest; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/270257610324865024

Carrie Phelps said...

Facebook share; Carrie Grover Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/carriedust/posts/303640839745205

s said...

captain america
tnxns09

s said...

My favorite superhero is Iron Man - I loved the movie.

s said...

like you on fb (sus)

s said...

follow you on twitter (tnsnx)

s said...

email subscriber
tnxns09

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

Email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

bison61 said...

the boys would like Spider-Man

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

my favorite Super Hero would be Spiderman because he can shoot out webs

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on twitter

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

I'd like to win any

mrussell said...

Thor is my favorite because he's hot!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would like to get the Spiderman mask for my son.

Unknown said...

My favorite Marvel Hero would have to be Wolverine only because Hugh Jackman plays him in the movies ;)

Unknown said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter.

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Unknown said...

I subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed.

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
I would choose the Iron Man mask.

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
I don't have a favorite, my nephew loves Iron Man I think because he watches the movie too much.

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
FB follower- Jen Boehme

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
Twitter follower- @ibjenn

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
Pinterest follower- http://pinterest.com/ibjenn2/

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
Email subscriber- this comments email

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
Tweeted- https://twitter.com/ibjenn/status/271036406892212224

Unknown said...

Jennifer Boehme
FB share- https://www.facebook.com/JiminerB/posts/114666988695644

Anonymous said...

My son really wants the Captain America one!

Anonymous said...

My favorite Superhero is Iron Man because I like his personality.

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Twitter. I’m mlynnh8

Anonymous said...

I’m subscribed to your emails

mlynnh5 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

My nephew loves the Hulk. I would like that one.
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

Liked you on fb Marlene Breakfield
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

pinterest follower http://pinterest.com/mbreakfield/
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

e-mail subsctiber
marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne N. said...

I would like the Hulk mask for my nephew.

Anne N. said...

My favorite is Wonder woman! She is amazing!

Anne N. said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Anne N. said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

Following you on Pinterest, muse1041

Anne N. said...

Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed on google +

noreen said...

My daughter would love the captain America but my other daughter would love the hulk

noreen said...

My favorite it ironman, he is just so cool and funny

noreen said...

Follow you on twitter
@sillymommy

Sherrie said...

Spiderman! Thanks :)

Sherrie said...

Spiderman is my favorite because he's one of the good guys and he can climb up pretty much anything :)

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Following on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email & Google Reader

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/467932029912842

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/272618622541766656

Anonymous said...

My favorite superhero is Iron Man!

melissa_76(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like my springfield mommy on facebook

melissa_76(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow my springfield mommy on twitter

melissa_76(at)hotmail(dot)com
@wmichiganmommy

Erin S said...

My son would love the Hulk erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow you on FB ERinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Twitter follower @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Pinterest 3sonshavei

Pam said...

I'd choose Thor.

Pam said...

My favorite super hero is Superman. I guess he's my favorite because he reminds me of my dad.

Pam said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@H3artonF1r3).

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Pamela Halligan).

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest (pam2424).

p_halligan@yahoo.com

Pam said...

I am an email subscriber.


p_halligan@yahoo.com

pmj said...

spider man

pmj said...

I like spider man he can fly

pmj said...

twitter follower

pmj said...

https://twitter.com/pj436/status/272853081144836096

lilyk said...

I would like the Iron Man mask.

lilyk said...

My favorite super hero is Iron Man because he's funny.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/272881442101542912.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/562283813787767.

Unknown said...

My son would love the Hulk mask!

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I like you on Fb as Anne Loyd.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter as Anneliz702.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I subscribe to blog emails.

Anneliz702@hotmail.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved