Image Map

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Melissa & Doug Terrific Twenty List and Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I love when Melissa & Doug release the Terrific Twenty List!   This year is no exception, with the Big Rig Building Set, Fashion Design Activity Kit and my personal favorite the Trunki Suitcase there is something for every child on your list.

In fact to celebrate the release of the Terrific Twenty List Melissa & Doug is hosting a giveaway for 20 Days of Terrific Twenty” Giveaway on their Facebook page! Every day (starting TODAY, November 6) they will be giving away one item from our Terrific Twenty list to at least one of their lucky Facebook fans!

To make things fun Melissa & Doug would like to give one My Springfield Mommy reader the chance to win My Own Mailbox.

Giveaway ends Sunday, November 25th at 8pm CST
 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info

Want to win?
Tell me which of the Terrific Twenty your child would like this holiday?
Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook
Enter the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways on facebook
 *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments

This item(s) was received in the hopes of being placed in the gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received.  If a giveaway is offered, we can not promise a Christmas delivery.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

263 comments:

1 – 200 of 263   Newer›   Newest»
cw said...

The bella butterfly tea set

aaltw_515 said...

my sone would love the Magic Mine Wooden Train Tunnel Set

sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I Like Melissa & Doug on facebook as amy williams

sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I entered the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways

sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I like Springfield Mommy on facebook as amy williams

sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I follow Springfield Mommy on twitter as @amyabram1

sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I follow Springfield Mommy on pintrest as aaltw515
sethandtjay@yahoo.com

aaltw_515 said...

I subscribe to emails

sethandtjay@yahoo.com

Rochel S said...

I like the Whittle World Wooden School Bus Set
rufful at gmail dot com

Rochel S said...

I Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook
rufful at gmail dot com

Rochel S said...

I Entered the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways on facebook.
rufful at gmail dot com

Rochel S said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (@lake12)
rufful at gmail dot com

Rochel S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochel S said...

follow u on Pinterest (rufful)
rufful at gmail dot com

Rochel S said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/lake12/status/266069435402567680
rufful at gmail dot com

Anne N. said...

i like the Scratch Art Portable Light Box.

Anne N. said...

Liked Melissa & Doug on Facebook

Anne N. said...

Entered the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways on facebook

Anne N. said...

Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Anne N. said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter, ca4muse

Anne N. said...

Following you on Pinterest muse1041

Carrie Phelps said...

My grandchildren are going on vacation in November, they would love the Trunki Suitcases.
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Melissa & Doug on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I entered the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways on Facebook; Carrie Grover Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Pinterest; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I subscribe to your email; CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/266319973780160513

Carrie Phelps said...

Facebook share; Carrie Grover Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/carriedust/posts/298670223577649

Gabby said...

We like the Whittle World Wooden School Bus Set! -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

Gabby said...

I follow Melissa and Doug on Facebook -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

Gabby said...

I entered the 20 Days Giveaway. -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

Gabby said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Facebook -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

Gabby said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter (lateyoungfamily) -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

Gabby said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on Pinterest. -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

Gabby said...

I subscribed to the My Springfield Mommy news feed. -Gabby Serrano (lateyoungfamily@gmail.com)

bison61 said...

Doorbell House

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

rj7777 said...

I like this toy but they are all nice-http://www.melissaanddoug.com/big-rig-building-truck-wooden-toy
Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like Melissa and Doug on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I entered the 20 days giveaway on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I like you on facebook. Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I follow you on Pinterest. rj7777 Rita Spratlen rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

e-mail subscriber rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I tweeted about this giveaway at https://twitter.com/rjs7777/status/266656927449243649
rjspratlen@gmail.com

rj7777 said...

I shared this giveaway at https://www.facebook.com/rita.spratlen/posts/554492671232746
rjspratlen@gmail.com

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower

BethElderton said...

I like the Magic Mine Wooden Train Tunnel Set
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I like Melissa and Doug on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I entered on Melissa and Doug's FB page
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I'm an email subscriber
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

tweet:
https://twitter.com/mbm218/status/266984602344779778
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

Fb share:
http://www.facebook.com/marybeth.elderton/posts/430977683617508
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Pinterest

mrussell said...

Like MSM on fb

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on twitter

mrussell said...

Like on fb

mrussell said...

My kids would likely own mailbox

mrussell said...

Entered giveaway

rauzi87 said...

like Melissa & Doug on facebook
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

subscriber
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

pinterest follower
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

like myspringfieldmommy on facebook
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

My little Todd would love to have the metal grocery basket!
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

entered in the 20 terrific holiday toy
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

Janet W. said...

My grandson would love to have the Animal Rescue Shape-Sorting Truck Wooden Toy

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like Melissa and Doug on FB - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I entered the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways on Fb - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like you on FB - Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on twitter @jwatson50
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on pinterest - Janet Watson

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I subscribe to your emails.

janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/267748983139614722
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB - Janet Watson
http://www.facebook.com/index.php?lh=9a5c83ff474da810266eff1217edbdc6&eu=-mO2zmfaMR0ZKL-aYd4M0g#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=137302996418886&id=100001373134037
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

the big rig!
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i like MD on facebook
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i entered the giveaway on facebook
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i like you on fb
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i follow you on twitter {gimmiegiveaways}
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

i follow you on pinterest
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

im a subscriber
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

tweet!
https://twitter.com/gimmiegiveaways/status/267750820819398657
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

Kelly Tillotson said...

fb share
http://www.facebook.com/#!/gimmie.giveaways.1/posts/367613903330284
*kelly
kelly-tillotson@hotmail.com

shana said...

Magic Mine Wooden Train Tunnel Set
nineteen19@blackfoot.net

shana said...

I like you on face book

nineteen19@blackfoot.net

shana said...

I like Melissa & Doug on face book

nineteen19@blaqckfoot.net

J said...

the big rig building set

jewelz4360 (at) gmail dot com

J said...

I have liked Melissa and Dough on FB

J said...

I follow my Springfield mommy on Twitter

BethElderton said...

I like the Magic Mine Train Set.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I like Melissa and Doug on FB as Mary Beth Elderton
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I entered the Melissa and Doug FB sweepstakes (Mary Beth Elderton)
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

I follow you on twitter as mbm218
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

tweet:
https://twitter.com/mbm218/status/268450352129519619
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

BethElderton said...

FB share:
https://www.facebook.com/marybeth.elderton/posts/511153458903387
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Kristen said...

I like the Beeposh Lion.

Erin S said...

I like the scratch art light box erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

I entered the Giveaway erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow M&D on FB Erinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Follow you on FB Erinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

twitter follower @3sonshavei erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Pinterest @3sonshavei erinnsluka@gmail

kayshem said...

Dress Up Sticker Rolls Princess and Fairy

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

Pinterest
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

MSM Twitter
@kayshem17

kayshem said...

Melissa & Doug FB fan
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/kayshem17/posts/354696051292494

kayshem said...

Entered their contest on FB
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/269428998323437569

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

trunki

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

facebook

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

subscriber

MOMFOREVERANDEVER said...

pinterest

cman said...

Rattle Rumble Toddler Push Toy.

Kristina S said...

I would like a Rattle Rumble Push Toy for my son
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

I follow Melissa & Doug on Facebook (Kristina Severson)
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

I entered Melissa & Doug's facebook giveaway (Kristina Severson)
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

I follow you on facebook (Kristina Severson)
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

I follow you on twitter @happymama28
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

I follow you on Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/happymama28/
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

I subscribe to your daily feed
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Kristina S said...

Tweeted
https://twitter.com/happymama28/status/270244520254402561
klsiegler at gmail dot com

Nicole Larsen said...

My daughter would love the Trunki!

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

I "LIKE" Melissa and Doug on fb (Nicole Larsen)

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

I "LIKE" you on fB (Nicole Larsen)

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

I follow you on twitter @pittsy82

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

tweeted https://twitter.com/pittsy82/status/270251003461394433

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

I subscribe via email

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

I entered the Melissa and Doug FB sweepstakes


pittsy82@hotmail.com

Alex said...

Magic Mine Wooden Train Tunnel Set
markafisher7@yahoo.com

kellyr78 said...

My daughter would like the Doorbell House
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

kellyr78 said...

I like Melissa and Doug on FB(Kelly D Saver)
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Unknown said...

I would like the Trunki from the Terrific Twenty List.

Unknown said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on FB as Adrianne Braun

Unknown said...

I follow you on Pinterest as Adrianne Braun

Unknown said...

I like Melissa & Doug on FB

Unknown said...

I entered the Terrific Twenty giveaway on FB

Unknown said...

I subscribe via email

goldangel69 said...

The bella butterfly tea set

goldangel69 said...

Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook

goldangel69 said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

andrea v said...

Trunki suitcase would be great for my daughter

andrea v said...

Like Melissa and Doug on facebook

andrea v said...

Entered giveaway on facebook

andrea v said...

Email subscriber

Anne D. said...

My nephew would love Suspend:)
annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

Anne D. said...

Entered their giveaway
annejk112233(at)yahoo(Dot)com

Anne D. said...

I like you on Facebook (i'm anne dall on fb). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I like Melissa and doug on Facebook (i'm anne dall on fb). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I follow you on Twitter (I'm wowtotweet). annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

Follow u on Pinterest (i'm anne dall on pinterest)
annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

I subscribe to your rss feed. annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

https://twitter.com/wowtotweet/status/272558534221250560 tweet link
annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anne D. said...

https://www.facebook.com/#!/anne.dall.9/posts/437686759614380 fb link
annejk112233(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

My neices would love the Bella Butterfly Tea Set.Thank you for the fun giveaway! :)

Unknown said...

I like Melissa & Doug on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I entered the 20 days of Terrific Twenty giveaway

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email

Sherrie said...

I think my granddaughter would love the Ruby Red Trunki

Sherrie said...

Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Entered the 20 Days of Terrific Twenty Giveaways on facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Following on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email & Google Reader

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/272609422310768640

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/487552764599381

kerismommy said...

The trunki suitcase

kerismommy said...

Subscribe to emails

kerismommy said...

Like MSM on Facebook

Unknown said...

I like the Bella Butterfly tea set

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like Melissa and Doug on facebook:
Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I entered their giveaway.
Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo

jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like you on facebook: Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo


jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I followed you on twitter @JessamineDungo


jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I followed you on Pinterest: Jessamine Marie Dungo


jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I subscribed to your email


jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com

Teresa Thompson said...

I love their Trunki!
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Liked Melissa & Doug on FB-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Entered M&D 20 days-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Liked your fb page-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Follow you on twitter-@Superneena1
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Followed all boards on Pinterest-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

RSS-google reader-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

d schmidt said...

My son would love the wildlife safari sort truck

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Like Melissa and Doug on Facebook as D Schmidt
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Entered the Facebook giveaway
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Like you on Facebook as D Schmidt
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Follow you on twitter as mummytotwoboys1
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Follow you on pinterest as mummytotwoboys1
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Confirmed email subscriber
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

Melanie said...

My daughter really wants the sticker roll.
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

Like Melissa & Doug on Facebook
melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 263   Newer› Newest»
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved