Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

MY BAD PARENT: Do As I Say, Not As I Did

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


All parents understand how difficult parenting can be, and let's face it, sometimes a bit of humor can help us remember that we are doing okay as a parent! The book, MY BAD PARENT: Do As I Say, Not As I Did (Perigee Trade Paperback, November 6, 2012) by Tony Osinoff is the perfect comedic relief that all parents (with a sense of humor) this holiday season!
Here is the synopsis of MY BAD PARENT: Do As I Say, Not As I Did from the back cover of the book:

NO PARENT IS PERFECT.  BUT LET'S JUST SAY SOME NEED MORE GUIDANCE THAN OTHERS. 

MY BAD PARENT is a reminder of the lesson all parents will unavoidably pass down: Do as I say, not as I did.  With full-color candid photos and wry captions, this book exposes the least effective techniques for raising healthy, balanced children.  It chronicles the high adventures of raising a child to adulthood, or at least until the kid can do a keg stand all by himself. 

MY BAD PARENT tackles the toughest issues in modern parenting, including: 

*The proper way to install an infant car seat on a motorcycle
*How to choose the right pet carrier for your child*The right time to introduce a toddler to the exciting world of political extremism*What's better for a toddler--a standard or a retractable leash?

The MY BAD PARENT is just so....Wrong! It is absolutely hilarious--granted have jokingly thought about duct taping my spirited child to the wall, but would never actually consider doing it! I think most any parent will really get a kick out of this book! 

 This item(s) was received in the hopes of being placed in the gift guide.  Opinions are honest, no compensation received. Review by Michelle

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved