Tru Fragrance is known for designing fragrances that connect with
people and their personality and style, they have created an edgy new
fragrance for women (the first for women in the Affliction brand line)
called Sinful for Her Eau de Parfum.
Sinful Eau de Parfum is a tantalizing and flirty
fragrance which boasts top notes of Red Raspberries, Mandarin and Red
Apples; middle notes of Jasmine, Gardenia and black currant; and base
notes of patchouli, vanilla, white musk and amber. I found Sinful to
have lots of personality--I could really pull out the Jasmine, Vanilla
and white musk. For me, a little went a long way, but I really liked the
fragrance. It has the "scent feeling" of confidence and style that I
think many would would really enjoy wearing! The fun winged bottle
design just adds to it!
Sinful Eau de Parfum is an extension of the very popular Sinful apparel line and will be available exclusively only at Buckle
stores throughout the US! If fragrance is on someone's wish list on
your shopping list, stop in The Buckle to check it out for yourself!
This item(s) was received in the hopes of being
placed in the gift guide. Opinions are honest, no compensation
received. Review by Michelle. If a giveaway is offered, we can not promise a Christmas delivery.


No comments:
Post a Comment