Juliette Fay is back wit her newest title The Shortest Way Home, a story about a man who has spent his life with the worry of his health and the belief that he has to make the most of his time now by venturing around the world to help others all the while not realizing the person who needs help more than most is himself.
Sean Doran has spent twenty years in third-world war zones and natural disaster areas, fully embracing his purpose: to do as much good as possible. But when burnout sets in, Sean finds himself drawn home to Belham, Massachusetts, the setting of Juliette Fay's much-loved Shelter Me. There, he discovers that his steely elderly aunt, dramatic sister, and quirky nephew are having a little natural disaster of their own. But it's an old friend -- the class wallflower -- who has Sean wondering if his destiny is about to be rewritten all over again, in another perfect serving of a slice of life from the irresistible Fay.
With not a lot of extra time to read these days, I read The Shortest Way Home in my car while waiting for our daughter at dance class and racing daylight in the hopes of getting in an extra page or two before the sun set. What I like about The Shortest Way Home is that the story is one that you can see happen to any one of your friends in any town across the country. The story is simple and proves that no matter what you think you may need in life sometimes is not it at all and reminds us to always be opened to whatever may come along, because when you least expect it your life can change.
Would you like to win a copy of The Shortest Way Home?
Giveaway ends Sunday, December 2nd at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
*Follow Juliette Fay on Twitter
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments
This item(s) was received in the hopes of being placed in the gift guide. Opinions are honest, no compensation received. If a giveaway is offered we can not promise a Christmas delivery.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


32 comments:
Facebook fan.
email subscriber
Subscribe
Like MSM on fb
Follow MSM on twitter
Liked on fb
email subscriber cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
twitter follower
@phxbne
Email subscriber
michelejdaley@gmail.com
I liked Juliette fay on facebook
I followed Juliette Fay on twitter @JessamineDungo
I liked you on facebook. Jessamine Marie Ricafort Dungo
I followed you on twitter @JessamineDungo
I followed you on Pinterest - Jessamine Marie Dungo
I subscribed to email (jessamine_marie_tan_ricafort(at)yahoo(dot)com)
I tweeted https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/274371929765457920
I follow Juliette Fay on Twitter
@tigers3450
I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull
I follow MSM on Twitter
I subscribe to MSM via email
I'm an email subscriber.
I follow you on twitter
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on pinterest
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter as kmayans
kerrie@mayansfamily.com
I like you on facebook as Kerrie Mayans (fb id is degood)
kerrie@mayansfamily.com
I follow Juliette Fay on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow Juliette Fay on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/275299890916114432.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/556230731057674.
Facebook, Pinterest and subscriber!
Post a Comment