Renowned Evangelical preacher Billy Graham has touched tens of millions of lives, inspiring faith and hope around the world. And you will get to know the beloved preacher better in these inspiring, personal stories by the people who know him best. This book contains 101 fascinating stories from all the living U.S. presidents, well-known pastors, country singers and other celebrities, and world leaders, relating their own experiences with Billy Graham. You will meet the real Billy Graham, the man behind the public figure.
I had the pleasure of reviewing Chicken Soup for the Soul Billy Graham & Me and honestly, it was so much more. Yes, it was a pleasure but what an experience. To read story's from all these well known people about their experience in meeting Billy Graham and spending time with him is just moving.
What an inspiration he has been to so many. He has always been a non-judge mental person, never said a negative word about anyone. To some he was truly their savior, others their peacemaker and The could go on forever. It is obvious that he is many different things to so many people. Some parts of this book moved me to tears because of the strong, inspirational, larger then life person that Billy Graham is.
He's a legend really. I would recommend this book and have read several of the stories over and over because of the strong message it portrayed. I don't think Billy Graham has ever encountered a person who didn't look up to him in some way, shape or form. I've never met him but after reading these stories I would love to.
Would you like to win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul Billy Graham & Me
(three winners one copy each)
Giveaway ends Sunday, April 7th at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest. Review by Michelle R.
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only
Want to win?
Share with me how you feel about Billy Graham and his life's workWant to win?
Like Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)
Thanks to Chicken Soup for the Soul for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest. Review by Michelle R.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


55 comments:
I like Billy Graham.I think he's a great pastor and man of God.He has brought so many people to Christ.Thank you for the wonderful giveaway!
I'm a big fan of Chicken Soup for the Soul books :)
I like Chicken Soup for the Soul on FB
Sue Hull
I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull
I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450
I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks
Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/315367269553291264
FB Share
https://www.facebook.com/#!/sue.hull.52/posts/278228348976395
Facebook fan
email subscriber
I think Billy Graham was a great man who has shown many people Gods love. His work will be around for many generations
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Kathy D
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
adoptingteens
Follow on Pinterest
mynewhomeiowa
Chicken soup for the soul on facebook Kathy D
I have a lot of respect for Billy Graham. He has really done great things.
I like Chicken Soup on FB.
I like you on FB.
I think Billy Graham is doing a good job of spreading God's love.
I like Chicken Soup for the Soul on FB.
Jodi H J
I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
Jodi H J
Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter.
@Jardigirl
Following you on Pinterest.
Billy is a great leader and truly inspirational
Like Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
Like Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Suzie Williams
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
@SuzieBee20
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
*Follow me on Pinterest
SuzieBee20
suziesweeps at yahoo.com
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
suziesweeps619 at gmail.com
Billy Graham was a gentle-speaking man that preached goodness to all. he was a firm believer in what he preached.
I like MSM on FB
Tami Prokup Valentine
I like MSM on Twitter @catfish802
I follow you on Pinterest as Tami Valentine
I subscribe to MSM daily email.
scrapping2472004@gmail.com
I tweeted giveaway.
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/320530729970839552
I posted on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/155204467980101
I really am not too familiar with Billy Graham but I am a fan of spreading the love of God so I'd be interested in this book and learning more.
I like Chicken Soup for the Soul on Fb. (K. Lundine)
I like MSM on facebook. (K. Lundine)
I follow MSM on twitter. @klundine
pinterest follower (K. Lundine)
subscriber via google reader.
I tweeted.
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/320925047030181889
I shared on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/443478232402175
He's brought a lot of people closer to God.
I'm an email subscriber.
I feel Billy Graham is someone who's has made Christianity seem more personal and relevant to many people.
I follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I subscribed to your feed.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/321046997954084864.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/149893898519311.
Post a Comment