Image Map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Pampers Kandoo Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Nothing makes a child prouder than when they can do something like a grown-up, and Pampers have created their Pampers Kandoo line to help children easily learn how to take care of their hygiene needs.
I first discovered Pampers Kandoo Flushable Wipes when I was potty training my son. I always felt like they clean little bottoms gentler and better than regular tissue and the moisturized soft wipe allowed my child to wipe effectively.  The Kandoo Wipes are biodegradable, septic and sewer safe. They come in either Magic Melon and Sensitive (scent free & hypoallergenic) varieties.

 We have also used their Kandoo Moisturizing Hand Soap which comes in an easy for kids to use pump and the foaming soap let my child wash his hands without a ton of wasted soap and he is able to rinse it off without any trouble (unlike traditional liquid soap), plus its bright fun color really helps him see that he has fully covered his hands with suds, and we both liked the scent too!  It contains nourishing Vitamin E and Natural Fruit extracts in their hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested formula that is free of parabens and SLS.

The Kandoo Foaming Hand Sanitizer is one of their newest personal care products. This alcohol-free formula kills 99.9% of germs in as little as 15 seconds. It contains the nourishing Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Extracts and comes in an easy to use pump bottle that fits perfectly into a car cup holder, so I always have kid friendly hand sanitizer on hand. It leaves our hands feeling clean and soft--not at all sticky or slimy.

Pampers Kandoo also has Moisturizing Body Wash, 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo, Bubble Bath and a Conditioning Detangler that I haven't tried out yet. Like all Pampers Kandoo Kid Friendly Personal Hygiene products they are made with natural ingredients (No sulfates, parabens or phthalates) that encourage children to safely learn the proper habits of independent personal care. Their uniquely designed bottles are fun and easy to use, even for little hands. They come in great scents, Funny Berry, Magic Melon and Tropical Smoothie, that kids (and parents) love!

Check out the Pampers Kandoo website, as well as their Facebook and Twitter pages, for lots of parenting tools and tips, including a fun way of encouraging your children with their Kandoo Clean Crew and "What's Your Super Power?" Oath to perform routine proper hygiene care.  Plus, you will be able find other special offers.

Would you like to win a Pampers Kandoo prize pack?

Giveaway ends Sunday, April 7th at 8pm CST

Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only
 
Want to win?
Like Kandoo on Facebook
Follow Kandoo on Twitter
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)

Thanks to Pampers Kandoo for my sample for review and the giveaway winner's prize. Opinions are honest. Review by Michelle.
 
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

160 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Kandoo on FB
Sue Hull
Thank you for the cool giveaway!:)

Unknown said...

I follow Kandoo on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email

Unknown said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/315365905649500160

Anja M. said...

I like Kandoo on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat)

anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com

Anja M. said...

I follow Kandoo on Twitter. (@anjathisandthat)

Anja M. said...

I like you on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat)

Anja M. said...

I follow you on Twitter. (@anjathisandthat)

Anja M. said...

I follow you on Pinteres. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat)

Anja M. said...

I am an email subscriber.

Anja M. said...

I shared on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/anjathisandthat/posts/448083515266442

Anja M. said...

I shared on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/anjathisandthat/status/315530829218586625

Sandra VanHoey said...

I like Pampers Kandoo on Facebook-Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I follow you on twitter @sandyv1955
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I follow you on Pinterest-Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

I am an email subscriber
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/315550257050185729
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/495438070517040
sandy1955@comcast.net

mrussell said...

Subscribe

mrussell said...

Pinterest

mrussell said...

Follow MSM on twitter

mrussell said...

Like kendo on fb

Colleen Maurina said...

I like Kandoo on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Colleen Maurina said...

I like you on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)

colljerr at comcast dot net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/315795902994477056
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/225906157548915
sandy1955@comcast.net

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

kathy55439 said...


Like Kandoo on Facebook
Kathy D

kathy55439 said...




Follow Kandoo on Twitter

adoptingteens

kathy55439 said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Kathy D

kathy55439 said...



Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

adoptingteens

kathy55439 said...


Follow on Pinterest

mynewhomeiowa

Unknown said...

I like Kandoo on facebook

Unknown said...

I follow Kandoo on twitter

Unknown said...

I follow on pinterest

Unknown said...

I am an email subscriber

Unknown said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/315958656233517059

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Kandoo on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Kandoo on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I subscribe to your email; carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/CarrieDust/status/315971076486205440

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/316218500895100931
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/376291825818068
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/137540376427194
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/316536503859826688
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/316920064735596544
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/318391218288051
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/317250532316176384
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/440382792713599
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/317620518847123457
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/113526588842281
sandy1955@comcast.net

Tara Oliver said...

I like them on FB
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow them on Twitter as th7272
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow MSM on Twitter as th7272
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I like MSM on Facebook
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

I follow MSM on Pinterest as th72.
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Tara Oliver said...

subscriber. thank you!
tara.the.equestrian at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweeted 3/29 https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/317859497290895362

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/318068934429532160
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/374642452650184
sandy1955@comcast.net

mrs.mommyy said...

kandoofb

mrs.mommyy said...

facebook

mrs.mommyy said...

subscriber

mrs.mommyy said...

twitter

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/318372166506774528
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/158679904295093
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/318716939948134401
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/230755347067442
sandy1955@comcast.net

Regina D said...

Like Kandoo on Facebook

Regina D said...

Follow Kandoo on Twitter

Regina D said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Regina D said...

*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Regina D said...

*Follow me on Pinterest

Regina D said...

*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/319107215137062912
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/168475549976699
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/128575203999649
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/319896012300886017
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/289007581231471
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/320277630895153152
sandy1955@comcast.net

Teresa Thompson said...

Liked Kandoo on fb=Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Follow Kandoo on twitter=@Superneena1
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

LIke MSM on fb-Teresa Thompson
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Follow MSM on twitter-@Superneena1
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Follow on pinterest-pinterest.com/superneena1
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

Teresa Thompson said...

Subscribe to feed
marine.mom42@hotmail.com

D Cheatle said...

I like Kandoo on facebook

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I like you on facebook

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I follow you on twitter @lilypaddj

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I follow you on Pinterest

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

I subscribe to your emails

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/lilypaddj/status/320534904670658561

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

D Cheatle said...

facebook share

http://www.facebook.com/donna.cheatle.9/posts/629817017045918

lilypaddj3 at gmail dot com

Darlene said...


I Follow you on Pinterest

Darlene said...


I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Darlene said...


I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Darlene said...


Follow Kandoo on Twitter

Darlene said...

Like Kandoo on Facebook

Unknown said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Unknown said...

Like Kandoo on Facebook

Unknown said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed

myflower121870[at]gmail[dot]com

Holly S. said...

I like you on FB as Holly Storm-Burge
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

Holly S. said...

I get your RSS feed in my Google Reader (Holly Storm)
hstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com

andrea v said...

Like u on facebook

andrea v said...

Follow uon twitter
Vickers2622

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/174893562663630
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/320635288961576961
sandy1955@comcast.net

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I just liked Kandoo on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @ciao6211
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I followed You on Pinterest as name: fiona nuyen
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email: iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Fiona N

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

I shared this giveaway on twitter: https://twitter.com/ciao6211/status/320680810275549184
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

and shared it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/130958927093831
Thank You for the chance to enter

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Diana said...

I like you on fb

PEMom said...

I like Kandoo on fb. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow Kandoo on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

I like MSM on fb. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow MSM on twitter @klundine

PEMom said...

Pinterest follower (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

subscriber via google reader.

Realia Mazing said...

i like pampers on fb

Realia Mazing said...

i like your fb page too

Realia Mazing said...

i follow you on pinterest too

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://www.facebook.com/sandyvanhoey/posts/630866896927685
sandy1955@comcast.net

Sandra VanHoey said...

https://twitter.com/sandyv1955/status/320926910592999424
sandy1955@comcast.net

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

daily tweet: https://twitter.com/ciao6211/status/320996933739114496

Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

[Whatever U are, be a good one!] said...

shared on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/fiona.nuyen/posts/120735044787162

Thank You again!
Fiona N
iceyogurt(at)gmail(dot)com

Jodi said...

I like Kandoo on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM On twitter @tjdawson18.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

lilyk said...

I follow Kandoo on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow Kandoo on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/321044962126995457.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/441828932567236.

Kristie said...

Like Kandoo on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Dhjax11 said...

Liked Kandoo on facebook as Dh Hd. thank you!

Dhjax11 said...

Following Kandoo on twitter as @dhjax
Thank ypu
Dh_jax@yahoo.com

Dhjax11 said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on twitter as @dhjax
Thank you
Dh_jax@yahoo.com

Dhjax11 said...

Liked my Springfield mommyon facebook as Dh Hd.
Thank you
Dh_jax@yahoo.com

Dhjax11 said...

Following my Springfield mom on pinterest as dhjax
Dh_jax@yahoo.com

Dhjax11 said...

Subscribed to my springfield mommy with the following email...Dh_jax@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved