When I was a little girl I was really into Strawberry Shortcake. Thanks to 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment my daughter has fallen in love with this show just like me when I was her age. She never misses a new episode on TV and always looks forward to the DVDs. A new DVD was released just last week titled Strawberry Shortcake Berry Friends Forever.
Here is the description from the back of the DVD case:
Life in Berry Bitty City is always better when Strawberry and her friends try their berry best! Princess Berrykin decides to bring back an old tradition, and Blueberry spends so much time worrying about manners that she forgets what's really important. When a Good Citizens Club is formed, Plum learns that fitting in with others is fine, as long as she follows her heart. Lemon and Raspberry work together to clean up a playground, and soon see the berrytastic value of teamwork. Strawberry helps out the Postmaster Bee, who shows her the value of honest effort. It's friendship and helping hands to the rescue in these sweet, fun-filled adventures!
This really held my daughter's interest the entire time. She was so entertained by Strawberry and her friends that I don't think she realized she was learning important lessons about manners and friendship. Visually the show really holds your attention because of the colors and scenery. If your little one is a fan of Strawberry Shortcake I would recommend you picking up this DVD.
Plus, here is a freebie for you that I found out about inside the DVD case. You can get a Free app for iPhone, iPad or Ipod touch called Strawberry Shortcake Card Maker Dress Up. You can dress up Strawberry, her friends or even your own photos, then create cards to send to friends and family.
The DVD is about 88 minutes in length. It has a retail price of $14.98 but I found it on Amazon for $9.99!
Thanks to 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment for my sample for review. Opinions are honest.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment