Image Map

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I recently got to try out the Yonanas Banana Ice Cream Maker and I honestly wish I would have gotten it a long time go. I love ice cream, but it doesn't fit well into my nutrition plan very often, well, until the Yonanas Healthy Dessert Maker!

 
Yonanas takes 100% frozen fruit to create a delicious dessert that tastes and looks like soft serve ice cream.  It is a perfect way to use those overripe bananas! Simply peel your cheetah spotted bananas and other desired fruit and freeze them for at least 24 hours. Once they are frozen you simply insert the frozen fruit as instructed into the Yonanas top chute then slowly plunge it into the blade cone and out comes soft serve "ice cream" made from 100% fruit!  Nutritious and delicious--fat free and dairy free! 


I am not a huge fan of overripe bananas, and when I use them frozen with my Yonanas Healthy Dessert Maker--you barely taste that banana taste--it comes out soft, smooth and creamy with a rich creamy taste with just a hint of banana.  We have played a lot with it, combining various other frozen fruits with the frozen banana. We all have our favorites and I love adding frozen strawberries and frozen dark chocolate. My husband and son love banana/raspberry yonanas.  We haven't tired a Yonanas recipe that we haven't enjoyed! I love that it is a delicious way to get a healthy treat and a great way to utilize extra fruit--freeze at the peak of ripeness, no wasting!  Plus it is easy to clean (always a huge plus)!  We LOVE our Yonanas!
 

The Yonanas Healthy Dessert Maker comes with a healthy recipe guide and you can find lots of other suggestion on the Yonanas website and on their Facebook page!

 Thank you to Yonanas for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest.  Review by Michelle.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved