Image Map

Monday, May 27, 2013

Never Miss A Memory With PhotoStudio Expressions

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

  **I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Reviewed by Michelle**

 Many of the photos we take are priceless, each has it's own story and being able to edit and share them allow us to maintain these memories for generations.  Thankfully with the help of PhotoStudio Expressions you will never have a less than perfect photo again! 
PhotoStudio Expressions is Intuitive and Easier Than Any Other Brand! With benefits like:
  • Powerful Photo Editing Tools
  • Complete Slideshow Maker including HD & Dolby
  • Burn CD/DVDs—Make Custom Labels
  • Wide Variety of Photo Projects
  • Share on iPhone, iPad, YouTube, Facebook & More!
  • Features Not Available in Comparable Products
  • Powerful Features at Half the Price of Other Photo Software!
  • Easiest Software—Money Back Guarantee

Product Description

All in one complete digital photo suite to organize edit and enhance digital photos. Create scrapbooks photo albums greeting cards calendars even slide show movies to play on CD/DVD iPod PSP iPad PDA s and smart phones.The Easiest Photo Editing & Creative Studio!PhotoStudio Expressions has a friendly design that allows you to move from photo editing and photo enhancing to photo projects with ease. The all-in-one interface and consistent look and feel of tasks makes it easy to locate each feature.Easiest to Use! Better Than Any Other Brand! Intuitive & Easy to Use - Easier Than Any Other Brand! Import Photos & Organize Powerful Photo Editing Tools Complete Slideshow Maker including HD & Dolby Burn CD/DVD & Make Custom Labels Create Fabulous Photo Projects - Choose from Hundreds of Designs Share Photos & Projects on iPhone iPad YouTubeTM Facebook & More! Powerful Features at Half the Price of Other Photo Software! Easiest Software - Money Back Guarantee*Advanced Photo Editing & Organization Easy Photo Editing & Repair - make picture perfect photos Face Beautify - smooth skin add a tan whiten teeth and remove blemishes Hundreds of Special Photo & Text Effects - apply artistic effects & textures Advanced Organization & Printing - find your photos fast for prints & projects Auto Face & Scene Tagging - easily find all the pictures of a person or sceneStunning Photo Projects! Hollywood-style Slideshows - add text music transitions & voice annotations Greeting Cards & Photo Cards for Christmas holidays & other occasions Custom Photo Calendars - add pictures text dates for birthdays & anniversaries Scrapbooks - choose from popular themes for baby wedding & more Photo Albums - choose from many elegant designs & themes Funhouse Projects - cartoons magazines posters & fun cards Panoramas - make stunning pictures with multiple pictures.

I asked Michelle to try PhotoStudio Expressions and this is what she had to say:

I must say I am not a computer literate person so I was really skeptical about doing any type of software review.  I am excited to say it was so easy to use. Editing and organizing my pictures was extremely easy. You can even create a family slide show. My kids were able to help me edit the photos and they loved it. 

One of my favorite things about this software was how much time it saved me from having to take my pictures somewhere. With four kids I am constantly on the move, this I can do when I have 15-20 minutes of down time. Highly recommend for all your photo needs.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved