**I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest
opinion of this product, no compensation was received**
Every generation can share the story of a movie with their favorite dog, for some it is Lassie, Benji, Rin Tin Tin and others it is Beethoven or Marley, not matter which leading dog is your favorite you are going to want to add Bailey to your list.
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
In this third installment of THE ADVENTURES OF BAILEY, everyone's favorite golden retriever pup has settled into his new home and has developed a crush on the neighbor's female dog. When her brother Felix is snatched and about to be sold at "the Exchange" in historic Cowtown, Bailey sets out to rescue him in order to win the love of his sweetheart. Chaos ensues as Bailey encounters one comical obstacle after another in this warm-hearted, fun-filled adventure! Featuring lessons about acceptance, honesty and teamwork, THE ADVENTURES OF BAILEY: A NIGHT IN COWTOWN is sure to rustle up plenty of viewing fun for the whole family!
This morning my husband and daughter watched The Adventures of Bailey A Night In Cowtown, my husband said the story was wholesome and family friendly. When I asked our daughter she said she liked it until the "bad guy" showed up. When she did not go into any more detail I asked my husband who told me the "bad guy" was the man who stole Felix, he said it was not scary but more her wondering what was going to happen to Felix and once he explained and she saw the ending she was fine and of course now wants to watch it again.
Would you like to win a copy of The Adventures of Bailey A Night in Cowtown?
(three winners one copy each)
Giveaway ends Sunday, June 16th at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only
Want to win?
Want to win?
Like The Adventures of Bailey on Facebook
Tell me who your favorite famous dog is?
Who will you watch this movie with?
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


185 comments:
I liked Adventures of Bailey on FB!
I like you on FB!
I follow you on Twitter!
I follow you on Pinterest!
I will watch this movie with my three girls!
My favorite famous movie dog is ...Scooby doo!? Does that count? :)
i suscribe to your daily feed!
Tweeted!https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/339401321692155904
https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/339466385547726849
jj250@aol.com
Facebook fan.
email subscriber
Pinterest follower.
favorite famous dog would be lassie
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I'd watch this with my grandchildren
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
e-mail subscriber
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
My fave famous dog is Scooby Doo
tanyainjville at yahoo dot com
I like your facebook page (Tanya Riley)
tanyainjville at yahoo dot com
I would watch with my nieces
tanyainjville at yahoo dot com
tweet
http://twitter.com/starryeyed24/status/339775242916462592
Daily Tweet!https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/339802108784152576
I like Scooby :)
I'd definitely watch this with my 2 girls. My 2 year old loves dogs :)
I like you on facebook
twitter follower
pinterest follower
email subscriber
I tweeted https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/339899541786611712
Daily tweet! https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/340123854678663169
Lassie is my favorite
I would watch it with my 4 kids
Pinterest
Like msm on fb
Like msm on Twitter
Subscribe
Follow on Ibstagram
Daily Tweet! https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/340507685088792576
The Adventures of Bailey FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
I just bought all of the Beethoven movies and am watching them right now, so he's pretty funny.
I will watch this w/ my daughters.
MSM FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
follow MSM on Twitter
@kayshem17
follow on Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/kayshem
email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17/posts/623687834309020
https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/341211455548436481
My favorite famous dogs are Snoopy and Toto. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Like Adventures of Bailey on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
I'll watch this movie with my niece and nephew. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson.
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Get MSM emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/341689840548597761
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152878929665497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
daily tweet! https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/342129775105695744
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/342486472357707776
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152885414070497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
daily tweet! https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/342502548718100481
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/342840863145209857
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152888255420497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/343073717758332929
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152890058325497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
lassie
facebook
twitter
twitter
pinterest
subscriber
Daily tweet! https://twitter.com/atabanana29/status/343458953549737984
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/343532004219944960
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152893896535497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
I like Adventures of Bailey on facebook. (K. Lundine)
My favorite famous dog is Benji.
I will watch this movie with my three daughters and probably my 3 dogs too.
I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook. (K. Lundine)
I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter. @klundine
pinterest follower.
subscriber via google reader.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/343808934664105984
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152896049365497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/344279449572868096
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152900507855497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/344632889385816064
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152903477790497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/345001261751472128
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152906745510497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
Like The Adventures of Bailey on Facebook
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com
Lassie was my fav!
pjames330 at aol dot com
I will watch this with my daughter
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
of MSM
pjames330 at aol dot com
twitter follower
of MSM
pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com
pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com
email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
would watch it with my lil guy!
famous dog: old yeller
folow on fb
follow on pinterest
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/345370430883917824
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152910813330497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
Lassie was always my favorite famous dog!
aigcanada7 ((at] hot[mail] dot) com(
probably will watch it with my nephew
aigcanada7 ((at] hot[mail] dot) com(
like you on fb as hannah nab
aigcanada7 ((at] hot[mail] dot) com(
follow you on twitter as achrissmile
aigcanada7 ((at] hot[mail] dot) com(
follow you on pinterest as achrissmile
aigcanada7 ((at] hot[mail] dot) com(
subscribe via email for:
aigcanada7 ((at] hot[mail] dot) com(
tweeted https://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/345389534768406528
aigcanada7 ((at[ hot]mail{ dot (com)
share https://www.facebook.com/hannah.nab/posts/287803261357074
aigcanada7 ((at) hot{mail} (dot (com]
Like The Adventures of Bailey on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson
My favorite famous dog is Lassie
I would watch this film with my granddaughters
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as Grannylove38
Follow on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/576190829092847
Tweet
https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/345650480942305280
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/345729483581583360
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152913963015497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
I like the Adventures of Bailey on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol(dot) com
I also like Lassie.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol(dot) com
I'd watch with my family.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol(dot) com
I like you on FB.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol(dot) com
I follow you on Pinterest.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol(dot) com
I am an email subscriber.
Nancy
allibrary (at) aol(dot) com
Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/345950155796787201
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152915778110497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
tweet https://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/345951749087039488
My favorite famous dog is Benji. I remember listening to the record when I was a young girl at my grandmothers. I loved that story.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I will watch this movie with my children.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow MSM on twitter @tjdawson18.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow you on pinterest.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I subscribe to your emails.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
Liked The Adventures of Bailey on Facebook
My favorite famous dog is Benji.
I would love to watch this with my daughters!
Liked My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter, ca4muse
Following you on Pinterest, muse1041
Subscribed to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
followed baily on facebook under amy tolley
followed you on facebook under amy tolley
my favorite famous dog would have to be bethovan something like that....
we would watch this movie as a family....thanks
followed you on twitter under @amytolley1
followed you on pinterest under amy tolley
signed up to get your emials...under greeneyesamytolley
followed your RSS feed under emails greeneyesamytolley
I have always watched Lassie
I would watch with my granddaughters
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
I have liked The Adventures of Bailey on Facebook
Tell me who your favorite famous dog is?
Lassie is my favorite famous dog.
I will watch this movie with our grandchildren. (14 of them!)
I have liked My Springfield Mommy on FB
I am following you on Twitter
I am following you on Pinterest
I have subscribed to your emails
tweet https://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/346304147844382721
shared on fb https://www.facebook.com/hannah.nab/posts/288948587909208
Snoopy.
With my kids.
I'm an email subscriber.
Tweeted: mhttps://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/346383213410783232
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10152920967360497
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you!
lassie
My kids
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
I follow The Adventures of Bailey on Facebook under the username likwan.
I love Lassie!
I will watch this movie with my friend.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I subscribed to your feed.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/346398589318213632.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/10151496704882817.
Post a Comment