I received this Cracker Jack brand sample and the giveaway winner's prize in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received.
Can you believe that this year the Cracker Jack brand is celebrating their 120th anniversary?! I remember as a young girl being really excited to get a box of this tasty treat in my hands and immediately opening it and searching for the prize inside.
Can you guess what the first thing I just did when I opened up a bag that was sent to me by Cracker Jack brand? You guessed it, I rooted around in the bag to find the prize. Things have changed since the last time I ate Cracker Jack snacks. To commemorate their special anniversary, Cracker Jack brand has created two new flavors: Butter Toffee and Kettle Corn. Plus, they listened to their fans and have added more nuts in the original Cracker Jack snacks in the 4 oz and 8 oz sizes. And if you are like me and really enjoyed the prize inside they have made some changes to that program. The prizes are new classic stickers that include fun facts but also a digital code that will unlock surprises for you on the Free Cracker Jack app. Plus, the app features two games: baseball and pinball.
Having just finished a bag of the original Cracker Jack snacks with my family I can say that they were serious when they announced that more nuts would be added to the bags. this was the first time my daughter had Cracker Jack snacks and I have a feeling that she is going to be asking for more of it the next time we go grocery shopping. We also sampled a bag each of their new Butter Toffee and Kettle Corn flavored snacks. Both bags were gone quickly with 3 people snacking on them. I am a big fan of Kettle Corn and the Cracker Jack brand did not disappoint. My husband was reluctant to share the Butter Toffee snack he was enjoying it so much.
Would you like to win 6 bags of assorted Cracker Jack snacks?
Giveaway ends Sunday, July 14th at 8pm CST
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only
Want to win?
Want to win?
*Tell me your favorite memory of Cracker Jack snacks growing up
*Like Cracker Jack snacks on Facebook
*Like Cracker Jack snacks on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


165 comments:
Facebook fan.
email subscriber
Pinterest follower.
My memories of Cracker Jack are digging deep into the box to get the prize. I usually got a tattoo!
My fingers and mouth would always be so sticky by the time I was done. :)
I like Cracker Jack on FB.
Tami Prokup Valentine
I like MSM on FB as
Tami Prokup Valentine
I follow MSM on Twitter as catfish802
I follow MSM on Pinterest as
Tami Valentine
I follow MSM on Instagram as
jlv_rt
I receive MSM daily emails
scrapping2472004 at gmail dot com
I tweeted. 6/26
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/350025401931808770
I shared on FB. 6/26
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/485469731523158
getting jumping jacks as a prize
I like you on facebook
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
email subscriber
https://twitter.com/sweetums82/status/350052748605132800
I like MSM on FB
Amber Faith
littleamberfaith@yahoo.com
I follow MSM on Twitter
@littleamberfate
littleamberfaith@yahoo.com
Pinterest follower
amberfaith90
littleamberfaith@yahoo.com
I am an RSS subscriber
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
omg- the prize in the box- and they tasted so good- my mom always bought them for me...my poor kids- i have never bought them a box- ever
tcogbill at live dot com
i get your emails
tcogbill at live dot com
My favorite memory is when my little brother and I did purchase a Cracker Jack box to enjoy and look forward to the prize.
twinkle at optonline dot net
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350332719449915392
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/524100650978401
I tweeted. 6/27
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/350363246613643264
I shared on FB. 6/27
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/485932801476851
I Like Cracker Jack snacks on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net
tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350558800761208833
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/524300644291735
I tweeted. 6/28
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/350806865992626177
I shared on FB. 6/28
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/486389998097798
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350936383474499585
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/524660090922457
I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin
I remember getting Cracker Jack as a special treat at the store with my mom
like Cracker Jack on fb
rss susbcriber
like MSM on fb
I liked the Cracker Jacks in the box that came with the cool prizes...
I like you on FB.
I am an email subscriber.
I loved to dig thru the Cracker Jack box when i was a kid looking for the prize. I always hoped it was a tattoo!! Those were my favorite :)
amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com
I like you on Facebook with name amanda rauch
amandajoyrauch at yahoo dot com
I follow you on twitter with handle @amandajoyrauch
amandajoyrauch at yahoo.com
I follow you on pinterest with user name mrsrauch
amandajoyrauch at yahoo.com
I follow you on instagram with name amandarauch
amandajoyrauch at yahoo.com
i subscribe to your emails with amandajoyrauch at yahoo.com
I tweeted. 6/29
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/351054466948136960
I shared on FB. 6/29
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/486677538069044
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/351296671843483649
I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as
@macdrap50
my mother would buy them as a snack when we traveled in the car-I loved to see what prize I would get
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
e-mail subscriber
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
follow on twitter ( achrissmile)
follow on pinterest (achrissmile]
subscriber via email for aigcanada7 ((at) hot[mail[ dot [(com[
tweet https://twitter.com/achrissmile/status/351488366988103682
tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/351640032014118912
My mom gave me my first Cracker Jack box when I was three and I remember finding the prize inside and how excited I was when I found it. Felt like Christmas :)
Like Cracker Jack snacks on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson
Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38
Follow you on Pinterest as sherrie Cruson
Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com
Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/583950178316912
tweet
https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/351746789117927424
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/352003306563973120
I can remember getting one box of Cracker Jacks for my brother and I to share. Boy did we fight over that one prize!
Like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
Jodi H J
Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter.
@Jardigirl
Following you on Pinterest.
Jardigirl
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/525932490795217
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/352370987737694208
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/526340027421130
I follow on Pinterest as dipsy38
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/352772252414132225
I tweeted. 7/4
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/352890301997793280
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/353131746713276416
I remember getting Cracker Jacks as a special treat and being so excited to see what the prize was in the box.
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like Cracker Jacks on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
I like you on Facebook. (Colleen Maurina)
colljerr at comcast dot net
I subscribe to you by email.
colljerr at comcast dot net
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/353539353793925120
I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
iGoogle as Maryann D.
watching the cubs eating
facebook
twitt
subscriber
pinterest
I tweeted. 7/6
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/353606710868447233
FB share. 7/6
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/489478037788994
Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/527823743939425
I remember being excited to see what prize I got.I always liked the tatoos.These are so good.Thank you :)
I like Cracker Jack on FB
Sue Hull
I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull
I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450
I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks
I subscribe to MSM via email
Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/353750182137053185
Used to get a box from my grandpa once in awhile--looking for the prizes inside was fun!
karin56381 (at) gmail.com
like you on fb
karin56381 (at) gmail.com
email subscriber
karin56381 (at) gmail.com
like Cracker Jack on fb
karin56381 (at) gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/karin.ag.79/posts/432140053551513
shared on fb
karin56381 (at) gmail.com
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/353876754747764737
Getting and opening the prize of course!!! And the price, which when I was a kid was "cheap"!
1prizewinner at gmail dot com
Follow U on FB
Johannah Brookwell
1prizewinner at gmail dot com
Like Cracker Jacks on FB
1prizewinner at gmail dot com
johannah brookwell
Follow U on TW
TW name: 1prizewinner
1prizewinner at gmail dot com
I actually haven't tasted cracker jack before. I'd love to try it though :)
I like you on facebook
i follow on twitter
pinterest follower
email subscriber
Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/354224810051641344
FB share. 7/8
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/490343094369155
I tweeted. 7/8
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/354446433484681216
I remember eating them at ballgames and loving the prizes inside. They were better back then.
Cracker Jack FB fan
www.facebook.com/kayshem17
MSM FB fan
www.facebook.com/kayshem17
follow MSM on Twitter
@kayshem17
email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com
follow on Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/kayshem
https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17/posts/642708295740307
https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/354630721110933504
tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/354728301555757056
My fav memory is digging for the prize!
pjames330 at aol dot com
*Like Cracker Jack snacks on Facebook
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
twitter follower
pinterest follower
I used to love searching for the prize!
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
I follow you on pinterest
I just remember that whenever I got Cracker Jacks I would dig to the bottom of the box for the prize first.
shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like Cracker Jacks on FB.
shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow you on Pinterest.
shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com
I am an email subscriber.
shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com
I tweeted. 7/14
https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/356418303331278852
FB share. 7/14
https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/492382000831931
I just remember digging for the toys!
FB follower Erinn Arena Sluka
Twitter follower @3sonshavei
Pinterest @3sonshavei
Instagram @3sonshavei
When we were good for our mom in the grocery store, she would let us pick out something in the checkout line and my brothers and I would always pick Cracker Jacks and compare prizes.
I like you on Facebook as Holly Storm-Burge
I follow you on Twitter as @HollyStormEtsy
Finding the prize inside.
I'm an email subscriber.
My favorite memory of Cracker Jack snacks is finding fun prizes in the box.
I follow Cracker Jack snacks on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.
I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.
I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.
I follow you on Instagram under the username ms_lilyk.
I subscribed to your feed.
I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/356525397262868480.
I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/10151544939602817.
Post a Comment