Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Aldi: Switch & Save & Enter to Win Gift Certificates

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


I am a huge fan of Aldi.  I have lost count how much money I have saved by shopping there over the years.

Right now you can go and like Aldi on Facebook and share your estimated savings by shopping there when compared to other national grocery stores and you will be entered to win a $20 Aldi Gift Certificate.

Then if you share your Switch & Save story you are entered for a chance to win $250 in Aldi Gift Certificates.

Plus you can tell your friends on Facebook and Twitter for one extra entry and chance to win. 

Let me know if you win!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved