Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Feel Refreshed With Contour Plus Memory Foam Pillows Review & Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


**I received this sample in hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received. Review by Michelle.

 Do you suffer from back pain? Does your husband snore and keep you awake at night? Are you stressed and suffer from insomnia? My Waterbed Shop can help you with memory foam pillows. Not just any memory foam pillow, Posture Plus Contour Memory Foam Pillow.

My husband and I have been sleeping on the Contour Plus Memory Foam Pillow and I am sold. I suffer from chronic back pain and have always slept on a memory foam pillow but honestly I think my body just got used to it and it quit working. Mine also was not a Contour Memory Foam Pillow. It truly makes a huge difference. I have not had back pain for over 2 weeks, to be honest I noticed the difference the next morning. I also noticed I didn't wake up or toss and turn all night either. Now maybe I didn't toss and turn all night  and slept so sound because my husbands snoring stopped to. He too has been sleeping on the Contour Memory Foam Pillow for 2 weeks. We had been sleeping in separate bedrooms due to his loud snoring.
Now these are not miracle pillows and will not take your stress away but will help the neck and back pain associated with stress. Believe me no one understands stress more than me. OMG! I was  on the phone for an hour and a half just this morning, trying to get a prescription for my son at scout camp 3 1/2 hours away. I have made 12 phone calls and a fax  just trying to get it to my son, have someone else pick it up.,fax our insurance card. What a nightmare! Then I sat down and cried because my baby (he's 14, and working on his eagle scout) was sick. I'm a mom what can I say.

So anyway, I love these pillows and I just might have to order 2 more for our lake house. I truly haven't felt this good in a while and I know it's because I am sleeping so sound. These pillows conform to your shape, that's what memory foam is, and then it goes back to it's original shape.


 Posture Plus Contour Memory Foam Pillows are :

  • Temperature sensitive memory foam gently softens and molds to your unique shape
  •  Contour shape supports your head and neck for natural alignment
  • Promotes better health by reducing pressure points that can cause common back pain, snoring, insomnia and stress
  • Includes a washable velour cover
  • Medically Beneficial
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Offer Ergonomic Support
I highly recommend trying these pillows. What do you have to loose?  I like my husband better I will tell you that. It's amazing how well you sleep when your not woke up from someone snoring .  I also just all around feel good, because I don't have back and neck pain anymore.

Would you like to win a Contour Plus Memory Foam Pillow?

 Giveaway ends Sunday, July 14th at 8pm CST

 Winner chosen by Random.org
Winner must check back on Monday after the giveaway to see if they are the winner.
Winner responsible for emailing us shipping info
US entries only

Want to win?
Tell me how you hope a Memory Foam Pillow can help you get a better nights sleep
Like Waterbed Shop on Facebook
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest 
Follow My Springfield Mommy on Instagram
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments (daily)
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments (daily)

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

232 comments:

1 – 200 of 232   Newer›   Newest»
Veronica said...

Being a mom of four boys, I can honestly say that I sleep very little at nights with them. I'm lucky some days to get 5-6 hours of sleep :( I think this pillow would really help me especially with it naturally contouring my neck & head.

Veronica said...

I Like Waterbed Shop on Facebook (Veronica Lusted) Thanks

vhenline(at)gmail(dot)com

Veronica said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook (Veronica Lusted)

Veronica said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @vhenline, thanks

Veronica said...

I am following you on Pinterest, here is the link to my personal pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/vhenline/boards/

Veronica said...

e-mail subscriber:

vhenline(at)gmail(dot)com

Veronica said...

I tweeted:

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/349964259708514305

Maryann D. said...

I do not sleep well at all and have a hard time getting comfortable. The Memory Foam Pillow would help my neck relax more and hopefully sleep better.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

I like Waterbed Shop on Facebook as
Maryann Drapkin

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350010664753971201

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share:
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/523777124344087

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

Tami Valentine said...

I hurt my shoulder a couple of years ago and had to go through PT. I'm hoping the Memory Foam Pillow would help to support my neck while I sleep. As of yet, I've not found anything that works!! Thanks for the chance to win and try this one out!!!

Tami Valentine

Tami Valentine said...

I like The Waterbed Shop on FB.

Tami Prokup Valentine

Tami Valentine said...

I like MSM on FB.

Tami Prokup Valentine

Tami Valentine said...

I follow MSM on Twitter @catfish802

Tami Valentine said...

I receive MSM daily emails.

scrapping2472004 at gmail dot com

Tami Valentine said...

I follow MSM on Pinterest as

Tami Valentine

Tami Valentine said...

I FINALLY follow MSM on Instagram as
jlv_rt

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 6/26

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/350023672746094593

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 6/26

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/485468508189947

AmberFaith said...

I like MSM on FB
Amber Faith

littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

AmberFaith said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@littleamberfate

littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

AmberFaith said...

Pinterest follower
amberfaith90

littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350196480558108673

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/523939444327855

Maryann D. said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as
@macdrap50

Carrie Phelps said...

I'm hoping the foam will help to more evenly distribute heat during one of my nightsweats!
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow Waterbed Shop on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Facebook; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Twitter; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I follow you on Pinterest; Carrie Phelps
carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I subscribe to your email; carriedust@yahoo.com

Carrie Phelps said...

I tweeted about this giveaway; @CarrieDust
CarrieDust@yahoo.com
https://twitter.com/MargieBrill/status/349948377858977794

debbie said...

I haven't slept more than 4-5 hours in the last couple of years. I just can't get comfortable and stay asleep. I would love this pillow.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

debbie said...

I am a email subscriber.
twoofakind12@yahoo.com

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 6/27

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/350362638481506304

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 6/27

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/485932408143557

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 06/27

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/350406760865087489

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350559116592283648

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/524300827625050

Maryann D. said...

I follow on Pinterest as dipsy38

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 06/28

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/350682296833146881

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 6/28

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/350806305629405185

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 6/28

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/486389641431167

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/350938224815910912

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/524661490922317

Maryann D. said...

I Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
iGoogle as Maryann D.

scottsgal said...

I wake up with back pain every morning because I sleep on my stomach. I'd love to try a new pillow

scottsgal said...

like MSM on fb

scottsgal said...

subscribe to feed

tarter95 said...

I have neck pain and I would hope that it would help in this area.

tarter95 said...

I am an email subscriber.

tarter95 said...

I like you on FB.

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 6/29

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/351053728134078465

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 6/29

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/486676831402448

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 06/29

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/351106121068589056

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/351297128481566720

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 6/30

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/351421987312254978

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 6/30

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/487198484683616

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 06/30

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/351465088919670786

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/351639595533869057

Sherrie said...

I was in a car accident years ago that left me with neck and shoulder pain and I can't seem to find a pillow that helps with this.

Sherrie said...

Like Waterbed Shop on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @Grannylove38

Sherrie said...

Follow you on Pinterest as Sherrie Cruson

Sherrie said...

Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed via email

Sherrie said...

Shared on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/sherrie.cruson/posts/583937451651518

callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherrie said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/Grannylove38/status/351736335951859713

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/01

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/351752993361764352

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/525582347496898

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/1

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/351854546059919361

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 7/1

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/487645087972289

Maryann D. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/352003537623982080

Veronica said...

Daily tweet:

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/352142545817571330

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/525932334128566

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/352370434437677056

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/03

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/352502406103306241

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/526340790754387

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/3

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/352647162296926211

Tami Valentine said...

I shared on FB. 7/3

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/488453731224758

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/352772001104003072

andrea v said...

L hope that it is is cooler and more comfortable than my current pillow

andrea v said...

Like u on facebook

andrea v said...

Email subscriber

andrea v said...

Follow u on twitter vickers2622

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/4

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/352888116324995073

Tami Valentine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/4

www.myspringfieldmommy.com/2013/06/keep-cool-this-summer-with-experience.html

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/04

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/352956799659413505

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/353131314980995073

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/05

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/353172500529684480

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/5

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/353375616285941761

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/5

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/489183064485158

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/353538733838049280

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/527734203948379

mrs.mommyy said...

facebook

mrs.mommyy said...

twitter

mrs.mommyy said...

pinterest

mrs.mommyy said...

sbscriber

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/6

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/353605746451161088

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/6

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/489477041122427

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/06

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/353708959418433536

J Rodney said...

I've been getting headaches lately, since I just cannot find the right fitting pillow at night, I hope the Memory Foam pillow will help.

smartmomj at gmail dot com

J Rodney said...

I Like Waterbed Shop on Facebook as jr frugalmom

smartmomj at gmail dot com

J Rodney said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook as jr frugalmom

smartmomj at gmail dot com

J Rodney said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter as @JRFrugalMom

smartmomj at gmail dot com

J Rodney said...

Follow me on Pinterest as jrfrugalmom

smartmomj at gmail dot com

J Rodney said...

6/6 Tweet: https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/353723584692236290

smartmomj at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I need support for my neck and this would be perfect.Thank you :)

Unknown said...

I like Waterbed Shop on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I like MSM on FB
Sue Hull

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Twitter
@tigers3450

Unknown said...

I follow MSM on Pinterest
suelvsbucks

Unknown said...

I subscribe to MSM via email

Unknown said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/353748749979353088

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/353876043062452224

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/528084340580032

GeorgiaBeckman said...

I think it would help me get a better night's sleep due to the head/neck support. I'm able to sleep comfortably on the couch with the two couch pillows as support but in bed, it's like my head just isn't getting the support it needs & that puts strain on my neck.

GeorgiaBeckman said...

I liked The Waterbed Shop on FB

GeorgiaBeckman said...

I am a fan of your page on FB

GeorgiaBeckman said...

I follow you on Twitter

GeorgiaBeckman said...

I follow you on Pinterest

GeorgiaBeckman said...

I subscribe to your daily feed

Unknown said...

I think this would help me get a better nights sleep because of the shape and contour of the pillow. Regular pillows sometimes give me a painful stiff neck in the morning. I hope this would eliminate those instances. :)

Unknown said...

i like you on facebook

Unknown said...

twitter follower

Unknown said...

pinterest follower

Unknown said...

email susbcriber

Unknown said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/354071720681934850

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/07

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/354072803110166529

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/354224313492189186

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/08

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/354307555079626753

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/528526377202495

J Rodney said...

I tweeted today: https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/354436802540617730

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/8

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/354444306859302916

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/8

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/490342894369175

J Rodney said...

I tweeted July 9 https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/354460424588111872

kayshem said...

I hope it would give me the support I need for my neck and allow me a little lift to my head w/out raising it so significantly that my spine is not aligned straight.

kayshem said...

My Waterbed Shop FB fan
www.facebook.com/kayshem17

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan
www.facebook.com/kayshem17

kayshem said...

follow MSM on Twitter
@kayshem17

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17/posts/642706355740501

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/354629104022208513

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/09

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/354650265762271233

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/354727827339354114

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/529042333817566

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/9

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/354793308159098881

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/9

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/490724570997674

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/354905266170503169

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/529216297133503

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/10

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/354976349087207425

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/10

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/355153681068474370

J Rodney said...

https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/355217041348771840

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/11

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/355363355227201537

J Rodney said...

I tweeted today: https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/355614079005630466

Maryann D. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/355668326820753408

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/530019050386561

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/12

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/355731107158835200

pmj said...

contour shape would help me get a better night sleep.
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

email subscriber
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

twitter follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

pinterest follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

pmj said...

Like Waterbed Shop on Facebook

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/12

https://twitter.com/catfish802/status/355880212480802816

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/12

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/491884587548339

Maryann D. said...

Facebook share
https://www.facebook.com/maryann.drapkin/posts/530548210333645

Maryann D. said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/macdrap50/status/356025850103214081

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
01091315

Maryann D. said...

Bonus entry
01091316

Veronica said...

Daily tweet 07/13

https://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/356070121451687937

J Rodney said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/356258160765440000

Diana said...

I'm hoping this pillow would help my neck be more comfortable during sleep

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Dawn said...

I hope that it would help by supporting my neck more.

Dawn said...

I follow on facebook as Dawn Monroe.

Shawn said...

I never sleep very well so I would hope if I had a decent pillow that it may help me to get a good nights sleep.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tami Valentine said...

I tweeted. 7/14.
http://www.myspringfieldmommy.com/2013/06/feel-refreshed-with-contour-plus-memory.html

Shawn said...

I like Waterbed Shop on FB.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I like you on FB.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shawn said...

I follow you on pinterest.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/14

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/492381184165346

Shawn said...

I am an email subscriber.

shawn113(at)hotmail(dot)com

Tami Valentine said...

FB share. 7/14

https://www.facebook.com/tami.prokupvalentine/posts/492381184165346

Erin S said...

I have a pillow I hate..I would love to try this! erinnsluka@gmail

Erin S said...

Pinterest 3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Twitter follower @3sonshavei

Erin S said...

Instagram 3sonshavei

Erin S said...

email subscriber erinnsluka@gmail

kathy dalton said...

i have sleep apnea and wake myself up with my own snoring...id love this

J Rodney said...

I tweted: https://twitter.com/JRFrugalMom/status/356435817264201728

kathy dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda Rauch said...

I think a Memory Foam pillow would help me sleep better because it would support my head and neck while I sleep. I am a tosser and turner and it is even worse when I can't get comfy on my pillow.

amandajoyrauch at yahoo.com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 232   Newer› Newest»
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved