Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

And The Giveaway Winners Are...

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!

I had 7 giveaways that ended at 8 PM CST on Sunday, July 14th.  Thank you to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it.

If your name appears below, congratulations! Winners must contact me with their mailing information by 11:59 PM CST on Thursday, July 18th or I will have to select a new winner.

The giveaways and winners are:

Contour Plus Memory Foam Pillow
108 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#108 is JRFrugalMom and Family

Cracker Jack Snacks
110 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#110 is Johannah Brookwell


Country Crock Casserole Club (6 Winners)
61 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#61 is Shay  (Grand Prize) 
10 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
15 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
118 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
45 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
78 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
#10 is Amanda Rauch (Runner Up)
#15 is targer95 (Runner Up)
#45 is HannahAchrissmile (Runner Up)
#78 is Colleen Maurina (Runner Up)
#118 is Maryann D. (Runner Up)

RoboFish
69 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#69 is Janet W.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Inspiration for Writers (3 Winners)
37 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
40 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
1 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
#1 is Roseann K.
#37 is Gianna
#40 is lilyk

Time for Kids Big Book of Where
78 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#78 is JannyBee

DDP Yoga DVD
59 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
#59 is Holly S.

Make sure you have entered my other great giveaways!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

3 comments:

tarter95 said...

Thank you so much for these giveaways!! I won the Country Crock, so I sent my info on to you.
Thanks again!!
tarter95@hotmail.com

Toystory said...

I am a cracker jack winner... woo hoo, emailing info to you.
Johannah
1prizewinner at gmail dot com.

Toystory said...

How do we know you got our info? Will you at least reply and say "got it".... I sent it to you contact email yesterday. It would be easier if you included that info on the winners list pagewhen you say "contact me"... so we know we have the right email address... Just worried.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved