I received this sample in the hopes that I would share my honest opinion of this product, no compensation was received.
Am I the only one who didn't know what a Dutch Oven was? I truly did not know until I read this book? I didn't think I led that much of a sheltered life but apparently I do. Dutch Oven Cookout--step by step an amazing instructional cookbook. I have never read a cookbook quite like this one.
This book is so easy to read and follow. She literally takes you step by step through the process of using a Dutch Oven, starting from where to find one and seasoning it.
I think I enjoyed this cookbook so much more than others I have read because she introduces herself and explains how she got started cooking with a Dutch Oven. I just felt like she was talking to me personally like in a conversation at my table. I also loved how simple this book was to follow. She is basically assuming you fall into one of three categories:
A. You have never done Dutch oven cooking (or not for a long time) and want to learn. ( This would be me).
B. You are an experienced Dutch oven cook and like to read new Dutch oven books.
C. Your are someone who is looking for easy recipes.
Her steps are simple and her recipes are even easier. She even included a FAQ's section in the back. I have never read a cookbook like that. I highly recommend this cookbook, to anyone who really enjoys cooking, trying new things, or enjoys camping. I would like to buy one for my boys' scout master. They are camping for a week now and if I only I would have read this book sooner. They are cooking for 30+ men and boys. This would have been great for them. I hope Michelle Pika Nielson comes out with more easy cookout/cookbooks because if they are anything like this one, I will love it!!
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment