Summer is in full swing but is your wardrobe? I know that I could use a few more pieces in my collection, well I can always use a few more pieces but today I am focused on shoes. Not just any shoes but a comfortable pair that are both stylish and functional and I have found them in Aerosoles Badminton collection.
This simple slide has unlimited possibilities:
- Free-and-easy
- One-band design is airy
- Versatile and super comfortable
- A softly cushioned footbed
- 2" wedge on a supple rubber sole with diamond pattern make this classy sandal a hit for the season.
If you have ever owned a pair of Aerosoles then you know that above all else comfort comes first which in my opinion is the first thing I look for in a pair of shoes. Let's face it if they are not comfortable what is the point? Well the point is style and look and if you have not taken a look at the summer collection that Aerosoles is offering this year you will fall in love with the various styles they offer. From a simple sandal too a pair of heels they have you covered even those of you like me who need a wide width.
Aerosoles also offers a VIP reward program that gives you:
- $10 reward for every $150 you spend
- Presale email notice
- 15% off coupon for the month of your birthday
- Invites to in store events
- Must have offers and much more
If you have not taken the time to look at the Aerosoles summer collection now is the time. They have introduced new styles while lowering the prices on others.
Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!


No comments:
Post a Comment