Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!


Thank you to Click Comm for supply the giveaway prize.

Tomorrow is a big day for Disney Fans, The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition will be released.  I know we all know the story, but here is a little more about Ariel.


Film Synopsis:                               Ariel (voiced by Jodi Benson), is a free-spirited mermaid, who is off on the adventure of a lifetime with her best friend, the adorable Flounder (voiced by Jason Marin), and the reggae-singing Caribbean crab Sebastian (voiced by Samuel E. Wright) at her side. But it will take all of her courage and determination to make her dreams come true—and save her father’s beloved kingdom from the sneaky sea witch Ursula (voiced by Pat Carroll).





Voice Talent:                                 Jodi Benson (Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3) as Ariel
Samuel E. Wright (The Lion King Broadway Show) as Sebastian
Jason Marin (Back to the Future) as Flounder
Pat Carroll (Laverne and Shirley) as Ursula
Buddy Hackett (The Music Man) as Scuttle
Christopher Daniel Barnes (The Brady Bunch Movie) as Eric
Kenneth Mars (Young Frankenstein) as Triton
Ben Wright (The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians) as Grimsby
Paddi Edwards (Hercules) as Flotsam and Jetsam
Edie McClurg (Ferris Bueller’s Day Off) as Carlotta the maid
Will Ryan (The Land Before Time) as Harold the Seahorse
Rene Auberjonois (The Patriot) as Chef Louis



Since I have a five year old daughter I am looking forward to watching The Little Mermaid with her tomorrow night.  It may sound odd, but until now we have only had an old VHS tape which at some point over the past few years was ate by the VCR, because of this I am not 100% sure that she has ever seen it all the way through.  

To get ready for the Diamond Edition of The Little Mermaid I have been given one copy of The Little Mermaid Diamond Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack (Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy) to giveaway.



Giveaway ends Sunday, October 6th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

 Want to win?
Tell me what you love about story of The Little Mermaid
Which of the songs is your favorite?
Which of the charters is your favorite and why
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

222 comments:

1 – 200 of 222   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

the love story is my favorite

Anonymous said...

fav is the crab love him

Anonymous said...

http://www.pinterest.com/amytolley/boards/ followed

Anonymous said...

followed on facebook under amy tolley

Anonymous said...

followed on twitter under @amylynn5973

Anonymous said...

subscribed to get your emails

Anonymous said...

i know the song i like or at least one line of it its under the sea the crab is singing it

Anonymous said...

https://www.facebook.com/amy.tolley.796/posts/344623992341574 shared on facebook

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/MargieBrill/status/384760630076403712 retweered on twitter

mrs.mommyy said...

love its a subtle love story

mrs.mommyy said...

I loved the song she sang about the other place- wish I could remeber the title- but she is sitting on the rock- its been awhile since seen

mrs.mommyy said...

the crab- comedy at its funniest

mrs.mommyy said...

facebook

mrs.mommyy said...

twitter

mrs.mommyy said...

pinterest

mrs.mommyy said...

subscriber

Mami2jcn said...

I love the music.

Mami2jcn said...

"Part of your world" is a nice song.

Mami2jcn said...

Ariel is my favorite because she's beautiful.

Mami2jcn said...

I like you on Facebook as Mary Happymommy.

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Twitter (@mami2jcn)

Mami2jcn said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Mami2jcn said...

I subscribe to your email feed.

scottsgal said...

I love the underseas parts

scottsgal said...

Part of your world is my fave song

scottsgal said...

my fave character is Sebastian the crab

scottsgal said...

subscribe to daily rss feed

ufg8trj said...

I hate to admit I haven't seen it, my son only watches boy movies. But now I have a daughter and would love to see it with her

ufg8trj said...

fb follower

imbigwillie said...

I follow you on twitter: @willgriesmer

willgriesmer@yahoo.com

imbigwillie said...

I like you on FB: William Griesmer

imbigwillie said...

I follow you on pinterest: imbigwillie

imbigwillie said...

I tweeted: https://twitter.com/willgriesmer/status/384874189523406848

imbigwillie said...

I love the story line... grew up watching it.

Beth said...

I love Under the Sea
dez3b@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

I love the general storyline and Sebastian!

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Follow on Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/mummytotwoboys1

mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

d schmidt said...

Like you on Facebook as d schmidt
mummytotwoboys@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I love that it's a love story!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Under the Sea is my favorite!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

My favorite is Sebastian because he's so funny!
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I like you on FB
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

I follow you on Pinterest
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

tweet
https://twitter.com/jwatson50/status/385114326446534656
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Janet W. said...

Shared on FB
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=553570714698695&id=100001373134037
Janet Watson
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

steve weber said...

I love all the fun songs in the story.

steve weber said...

Under the Sea

steve weber said...

Sebastian- he's hilarious.

steve weber said...

I follow you on Twitter
@groogruxking40

steve weber said...

I follow you on Pinterest

pinterest.com / groogruxking40

steve weber said...

I subscribe to your daily feed
groogruxking40 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I love the story of Ariel and Prince Eric. :)

Unknown said...

My favorite song in the Little Mermaid would be Part of your world and Kiss the Girl. :) Both songs are in my Ipod. :)

Unknown said...

I love Ariel the most. When I was a kid, I used to wish I become a mermaid like Ariel. LOL. :)

Unknown said...

I tweeted https://twitter.com/JessamineDungo/status/385127926556942336

Jackie said...

I love the songs and music.
Thank you!

Jackie said...

Under the Sea is one of my favorite songs.

Jackie said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Jackie said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Jackie said...

I Follow on Pinterest

Jackie said...

I subscribe via email

Anonymous said...

fave character is ariel, main character, love her journey. and i can't get the song under the sea out of my head! maybe that means it's my favorite?

Anonymous said...

i follow on twitter

mrussell said...

follow msm on twitter

mrussell said...

like MSM on FB

mrussell said...

we love Sebastion

mrussell said...

Under the sea is our fav song

mrussell said...

We like all the signing in the little mermaid

bison61 said...

the love story is my favorite

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

favorite song - under the sea

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

bison61 said...

e-mail subscriber

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Little Mermaid is one of my favorites, I love under the sea song, I love Ariel's red hair, and I think the seagull and sebastian are funny characters, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
CindyWindy Blogs, carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

twitter follower, @carawling, carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

pinterest follower, pinterest.com/carawling, carawling(at)hotmail(DOt)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

feed subscriber to your blog, carawling(at)hotmail(DOt)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/385513303385980928
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

kayshem said...

I like the music from the movie. I can sing along to it.

kayshem said...

"Under the Sea"

kayshem said...

I like Scuttle. He's a little crazy. Talks like he knows it all.

kayshem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kayshem said...

follow MSM on Twitter
@kayshem17

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17/posts/685986848079118

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/385799643533029377

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
www.facebook.com/kayshem17

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/385852310808588288
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/214750082035979
carawling(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love that Ariel is not afraid to explore the unknown.

Anonymous said...

Under the Sea

Anonymous said...

I love Sebastian, because his job is endless and exhausting.

Anonymous said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
Jodi H J

Anonymous said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter.
@Jardigirl

Anonymous said...

Following you on Pinterest.
Jardigirl

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://www.facebook.com/cindywindy.blogs/posts/215242415320079
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

CindyWindy2003 said...

https://twitter.com/carawling/status/386196173905989632
carawling(at)hotmail(Dot)com

lisa said...

Part of your world is great

lisa said...

like on FB Lisa W

lisa said...

Follow on pinterest Lisa W

lisa said...

Follow on twitter @MONKEYMOM8105

Pam said...

I like the Little Mermaid because it's such a cute love story.

Pam said...

My favorite song is "Under the Sea."

Pam said...

My favorite character is Sebastian because he looks out for Ariel and is the voice of reason.

Pam said...

I follow on Facebook - Pamela Halligan.

Pam said...

I follow on Twitter - @H3artonF1r3.

Pam said...

I follow on Pinterest - @pam2424

Pam said...

I subscribe - p_halligan@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love that it is about friendship and family and love!
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love "Under The Sea!
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love Fl9ounder because he is so funny!
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I *Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook Stephanie Phelps my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @my4boysand1 my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I Follow me on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/my4boysand1/
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails
my4boysand1@gmail.com

Mammamayor said...

I like how she went after what she wanted,natbelinsky@verizon.net

tracey said...

i love that it is a love story to.
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

tracey said...

i love the song kiss the girl
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

tracey said...

i like you on fb as rochelle johnson
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

tracey said...

twitter follower @tracey73110
traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

tracey said...

pinterest follower
rochelle73110

traceyj40@sbcglobal.net

Diana said...

I like the love story

Diana said...

I love Sebastian

Diana said...

I like Under the Sea

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Nancy said...

I like the ocean setting!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

Under the Sea is my favorite song.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

Ariel is my favorite character because she is spunky.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like you on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I am an email subscriber.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Melissa B. said...

I like that Ariel continues to have two worlds that she belongs to. Under the Sea is my favorite song.

Unknown said...

my fav thing is the love story!
polkadotreviewsandgiveaways@gmail.com

Unknown said...

my fav thing is the love story!
polkadotreviewsandgiveaways@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Ariel is my fav!
polkadotreviewsandgiveaways@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Twitter follower- polkadotteacher

polkadotreviewsandgiveaways@gmail.com

Unknown said...

like you on fb.
polkadotreviewsandgiveaways@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Pinterest follower!
polkadotreviewsandgiveaways@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I love the songs and how Ariel is able to overcome her obstacles to get what she wants

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I like the Poor Unfortunate Souls song that Ursula sings

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

My favorite character is Ursula. She makes a great villain!

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
(THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Follow via Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Follow via Pinterest
(THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Subscribe to Daily Feed

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Shared on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/THRansom/posts/565979796803310

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/THRansom/status/386895217132982272

thransom@gmail.com

Mandy said...

Kiss the Girl

Mandy said...

I like Flounder!

Mandy said...

I like you on FB

Mandy said...

I follow on twitter

Mandy said...

I follow on pinterest

Melanie said...

The Little Mermaid has the best music! That and Beauty and the Beast are my favorites for the music alone!
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

Melanie said...

*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Melanie said...

Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter @katekaboodle

Melanie said...

Follow on Pinterest
pinterest.com/plaidtoaster

wen budro said...

I love the basic story and the colorful animation.

lilyk said...

I love Ariel's friends!

lilyk said...

I love Under the Sea!

lilyk said...

My favorite character is Sebastian because he almost gets eaten.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Facebook under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/386969883788865536.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/10151701226902817.

eclairre said...

It's such a cute story. eclairre at ymail dot com

eclairre said...

My fave is ariel of course. eclairre at ymail dot com

Jodi said...

I love a good love story...cartoon or not. :-)

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

My favorite song is "Under the Sea" I still know the words because I had to sing it when I was in 8th grade for a school concert.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

My favorite character is Sebastian!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on twitter @tjdawson18.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe to your emails.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

cman said...

The love story.

courtney hennagir said...

I love everything about this movie! all of the songs are great but my fave is "under the sea" because we played it in our junior high band and it was so much fun.ariel is my fave,probably because she was the first disney princess i was introduced to as a kid! i can't wait to see this with my daughter.

courtney hennagir said...

i follow you on twitter as @chennagir.

courtney hennagir said...

i like you on facebook as courtney hennagir.

courtney hennagir said...

i follow you on pinterest. http://www.pinterest.com/courtafi2138/boards/

cman said...

The fish song the french chef sings.

cman said...

Sebastian.

cman said...

I'm an email subscriber.

courtney hennagir said...

i subscribe to your emails. courtafi2138 at gmail dot com.

Kristie said...

I love the that Ariel was willing to make a sacrifice for love. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

"Under the Sea" is my favorite song. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

I like Sebastian because he is so cute. Sometimes bossy though. I love the part with him and the chef. Ha ha! kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Like MSM on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Twitter. @kdonelson kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Follow MSM on Pinterest. Kristie Donelson kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Get MSM emails. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Tweeted: https://twitter.com/kdonelson/status/386988667384102912

kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Shared on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/kristiemorrison.donelson/posts/10153318412290497

kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

PEMom said...

What I love about the movie is the songs!

PEMom said...

My favorite song is "Under the Sea"

PEMom said...

My favorite character is the Crab.

PEMom said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook. (K. Lundine)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 222   Newer› Newest»
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved