Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Modern Family Season 4 Review

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
 Thank you to Think Jam for my sample used in this review, opinions are honest.

I will be the first to tell you that before last week I had not seen ABC's hit show Modern Family, it just never appealed to me.  Then season four was set to be released on Bluray and I received a copy along with the giveaway, but before I could sit down to watch it I had to see a few of the early eposidoes to get to know the back story. 

The laughs — and the awards — just keep on coming for the #1-rated “Modern Family,” winner of three consecutive Emmy® Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series! With Jay and Gloria’s baby on the way and Haley going off to college, the entire Pritchett/Dunphy clan faces some major surprises as they bicker and bond over house-flipping headaches, unwanted play dates, and everything from hot-tempered hormones to in utero karaoke. Featuring a stellar array of guest stars including Matthew Broderick, Shelley Long and Elizabeth Banks, Season Four takes a heartfelt and laugh-out-loud hilarious look at what it means to be a “Modern Family.”

So I set the DVR to record them on USA and the next thing I know I have something like 20 of them on my backlog and have to find the time to sit down and watch them.  Then of course I got an early seasonal bug and find myself at home for two days with no interest in anything but TV, which trust me does not happen very often so I set out to see what Modern Family was all about.  Now I can not get enough of this show!   

If you have seen the show then I am sure you can relate with at least scene in each episode.  If you have not take my word it is worth taking a half hour out of your schedule to have a good laugh!

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

No comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved