Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Mysteries On DVD Plus Giveaway

Links provided may be from affiliate programs which help support this blog. Thanks for clicking!
Thank you to Fox for my sample used in this review and for the giveaway winners prize.

Strawberry Shortcake and her friends are back and need our help facing some fears in Berry Bitty Mysteries.

More about the movie:
Get ready for mischief, mystery and marvelous good times in Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Mysteries.  You’ll follow the clues to fun and adventure as Strawberry and her pals learn to face their fears, become real-life heroines and find some missing VIP’s (Very Important Pets)!  It’s glimmery girl power to the rescue in these stories of friendship! 

Here is a fun coloring sheet that your kids will enjoy!


We have watched Berry Bitty Mysteries and I love how no matter what Strawberry Shortcake and her friends are faced with they are able to work together and not only solve the problem(s) they face but also are able to grown stronger as friends....a message that all children should learn.




Would you like to win a copy of Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Mysteries?

Giveaway ends Sunday, October 13th
Winner chosen by Random.org
Winners responsible for supplying shipping info.
U.S. entries only

 Want to win?
Tell me what you love about Strawberry Shortcake
Which of the Berry Bitty Friends is your favorite and why?
*Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook
*Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter
*Follow me on Pinterest
*Subscribe to My Springfield Mommy's daily feed
*Tweet about this giveaway, leave the link in comments
*Share this giveaway on Facebook, leave the link in comments.

Don't miss the freebies, coupons, and deals, Subscribe Now!

75 comments:

mrussell said...

We llike her smell

mrussell said...

We like orange blossom

mrussell said...

follow msm on Twitter

Jackie said...

We love her hair...and she is so sweet! THanks!

Jackie said...

I Like My Springfield Mommy on Facebook

Jackie said...

I Follow My Springfield Mommy on Twitter

Jackie said...

I Follow on Pinterest

Jackie said...

I subscribe via email

kayshem said...

MSM FB fan
Katie Morris Crider
www.facebook.com/kayshem17

kayshem said...

follow on Twitter
@kayshem17

kayshem said...

follow on Pinterest
www.pinterest.com/kayshem
Katie Morris Crider

kayshem said...

email subscriber
kayshem@hotmail.com

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17/posts/685994314745038

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/385805453403242496

kayshem said...

I like Plum Pudding. She is a dancer, and I like to dance. So do my girls.

kayshem said...

Strawberry Shortcake provides learning good life lessons for my daughters.

Anonymous said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.
Jodi H J

Anonymous said...

Following My Springfield Mommy on Twitter.
@Jardigirl

Anonymous said...

Following you on Pinterest.
Jardigirl

lisa said...

Blueberry muffin is great

lisa said...

like on FB Lisa W

lisa said...

Follow on pinterest Lisa W

lisa said...

Follow on twitter @MONKEYMOM8105

Roseann K. said...

Facebook fan.

Roseann K. said...

email subscriber

Roseann K. said...

Pinterest follower.

Unknown said...

I love how all the friends are so supportive of each and good friends to each other. I think those are good values for girls to learn. My favorite is Blueberry Muffin because she is a bookworm like us :)

Unknown said...

I subscribe by email

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook (Amber Larkin)

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter @buttonlove

appetizerforacraftymind(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue Hull said...

I love Strawberry Shortcakes beautiful red hair and how she's always there to help her friends.Thank you :)

Sue Hull said...

I love Orange Blossom because she's so sweet & cute.

Sue Hull said...

FB Fan
Sue Hull

Sue Hull said...

Twitter follower
@tigers3450

Sue Hull said...

Pinterest follower
suelvsbucks

Sue Hull said...

Email subscriber

Sue Hull said...

Tweet
https://twitter.com/tigers3450/status/388878753272586240

Sue Hull said...

FB Share
https://www.facebook.com/sue.hull.52/posts/534224236662608

kayshem said...

https://www.facebook.com/kayshem17/posts/690754224269047

kayshem said...

https://twitter.com/kayshem17/status/389061891256905728

mrs.mommyy said...

orange blossom is our favorite

mrs.mommyy said...

LOVE HER FUN OUTFITS

mrs.mommyy said...

pinterest

mrs.mommyy said...

twitter

mrs.mommyy said...

facebook

mrs.mommyy said...

subscriber

Melissa B. said...

I like Strawberry Shortcake because she's a sweet show for girls to enjoy. Blueberry Muffin is my personal favorite because of her pretty blue hair.

Diana said...

I love it for my granddaughters - teaches good values

Diana said...

I like you on fb

Diana said...

I follow you on twitter

Diana said...

I follow you on pinterest

Nancy said...

We love Strawberry Shortcake because she is sweet and kind.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

We love Blueberry Muffin because we love to read also.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on FB.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I follow you on Pinterest.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Nancy said...

I am an email subscriber.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

lilyk said...

We love how entertaining Strawberry Shortcake is!

lilyk said...

Blueberry Muffin because she's into books

lilyk said...

I follow you on Twitter under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I follow you on Pinterest under the username likwan.

lilyk said...

I subscribed to your feed.

lilyk said...

I tweeted about this giveaway on Twitter at https://twitter.com/likwan/status/389428899609731074.

lilyk said...

I shared this giveaway on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/likwan/posts/10151713486562817.

eclairre said...

I love that she makes my niece so happy. eclairre at ymail dot com

PEMom said...

My daughter loves that she "has a dog and a cat"---straight from a 4-year old.

PEMom said...

I like My Springfield Mommy on facebook. (K. Lundine)

PEMom said...

I follow My Springfield Mommy on twitter. @klundine

PEMom said...

pinterest follower

PEMom said...

email subscriber

PEMom said...

Strawberry shortcake is our favorite but we also really like Orange Blossom.

Jodi said...

First of all, I played with them as a little girl and I love that they brought them back. Plus, I love the smell!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like MSM on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow MSM on twitter @tjdawson18.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I follow you on pinterest.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I subscribe.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved